BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Ally I.
fenton
This mask is ok. It works like any other face mask. For the quality of it, I feel it a little too expensive. The glitter is a cute touch to it and makes it fun and different from other face mask. It just doesn’t do enough for the price.
maddie v.
LOVE this product, what sold me on getting it was the idea of glitter in a face mask and i’m a sucker for cute packaging, i think it’s a bit over priced but overall it met my expectations, it’s very relaxing and fun to do with friends! :)
Natalie S.
This mask is great in making my skin feel tighter and not as puffy. Again, with Glamglow products, it can be on the pricier side of things but it is worth the cost to get a mask that is actually going to work! I would buy this mask again!
Bryan V.
It was sooo hard to take off and it’s didn’t do anything after the 4th time I️ knew it was a no go for me didn’t leave my face feeling soft or that good feeling after your done with face masks and it’s a pain to take off and over priced
Mavis A.
Love the color and glitter in this product. Super soothing and great for a pampering night. Gentle enough for sensitive skin. Personally I think this product is a little pricey for such a small portion.
Chaparritha F.
Richmond
Glam glow has done it again shoutout to you glamglow this firming treatment has really been a miracle to my skin has good value super effective never disappointing me definitely recommend this to others!
Joely D.
Harrisonburg, VA
love this so much, lifts my expression lines. It was better than I expected plus is gentle and who wouldn’t want to take a selfie on this, though it’s pricey. It’s worth the money and I would buy again.
Becky N.
This mask is fun and the results are great, my skin felt smoother and brighter after the first use. However if you do not apply the right amount or let it dry all the way through it is a pain to remove.
Hannah H.
I loved this product because not only did it make my skin feel great but it was also super cute with the sparkles! It also peeled off so easily when I was done with it! Would definitely recommend to try!
Caitlin B.
westminster, MD
I love the regular gravitymud mask so I tried this for fun. It doesn’t harden as well as the original does so it is more difficult to peel off. It also left pieces of glitter on my skin and in my hair.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?