BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Katelyn S.
Damascus, MD
This product felt great while wearing it & provided smooth skin with a tightened look afterwards. The product wasn’t to thin & was easily removed! My favorite thing about the glam glow line is the scent, it’s amazing! Makes me want to wear the product all day! GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment
Stacey D.
batavia
OH. MY. GOD. i have large pores but if I use this once or twice a week it keeps my face in check. I purchased mine at Sephora. My absolute favorite mask period I recommend this to everyone. The only con is the crazy price, but it’s so worth it.
Camille W.
Louisville, KY
Glamglow glitter mask is so awesome! It delivers the same great skin benefits as the original glitter mask while giving u the perfect selfie status! The glitter all peels off so it leaves zero residue! I love it!
Carrie Y.
Gaithersburg, MD
This mask is so cool! It works wonderfully, and really leaves my face feeling tight and refreshed, as well as moisturized. Very nice packaging, not sure if it is worth the price- but I do love this cute mask!
Elena F.
Bensalem, PA
I’m a huge fan of glamglow and just couldn’t pass it. I don’t think there should be any words because all their masks are great. For lazy myself it’s the best way to apply, wait and take it off from the face in just one move 🖤
Kelsey M.
East Meadow
This has to be the funnest mask to do but all in all this may just be a gimmick. Instagram/snap pic here we come, clear skin? Maybe not. A glitter mask i do like is the elf one if yall want a product that looks pretty but does the job as well.
juliette a.
I love all of glamglows masks. I started off trying to mud clearing treatments and after those results, I knew I had to try another. They’re very expensive, so me buying this means I really really love it!!!
Myla R.
Whittier
This one was okay! I got it because I saw a lot of people using it so I wanted to dry it! My skin felt a little dry afterwards which sucks because my skins usually dry and it’s a little pricey for what it is
Rachel T.
Holden
If I were simply reviewing the quality of the product I would give it 5 stars. Do I believe it is worth the exuberant price? Probably not, but it was a gift. The glitter is a fun touch and makes the mask an experience. You don’t need a lot.
Candace P.
Columbia
This product felt good and made my skin feel amazing. However the results too a little while to see. It’s gentle on the skin and doesn’t dry it out. I have used it several times and bought several bottles.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?