BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Amina🌹 T.
 I love glam glow products even though they are quite pricey .  But this mask really did not cut it for me .  Anyone who knows me knows I love anything with glitter but not in a mask for my face .  This mask is basically the clearing treatment from glam glow but has glitter in it so the way you take off the mask is going to be different .  Facemask you have to peel off your skin after a few minutes.  I do not like about the mask is the sticky residue that it leaves because it does not take everything off at once.
Marlyn A.
Manvel, TX
Glamglow is the best! I love their face mask the work perfectly for me . Always makes my face look brighter and fresher, this glitter mask makes my skin feels so soft for days. if you can get your hands on any of the glam glow mask do it. Im sure you will love it
Marissa S.
Livonia, NY
Disliked this product very much. After about 5 minutes after applying my face started burning, I thought maybe it was supposed to feel like that. It progressively got worse and I had to take it off early. After taking it off my face was very red in the areas it was applied. Wasn’t expecting this from such an expensive mask. However, it was very pretty and cute to take pictures with. But was definitely not worth it.
Christina M.
I absolutely love all of the Glam Glow products that I’ve tried. I think they are good value for what you’re getting. Your getting a large quantity that can last for months. The brighting and firming mask are my go too’s as I have more mature skin. I alternate weeks when using them and I have been able to actually noticed a huge difference since starting to use both of these products several months ago. They leave my skin feeling smooth, and bright. I have some sun spots from not wearing sunscreen in my youth because when you are young who needs sunscreen right! O’how wrong I was, but thanks to the Glam Glow Brightening treatment I can see them getting lighter and lighter with each use.
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
Who just doesn't love a Mask and give me one that glows,well I'm all in for that!,I would be over the top to give this sweet Mask a Try On :) Let's do it #Influenster @influenster
Reina R.
Bowling Green, OH
This mask is the prettiest mask I've ever tried from GlamGlow 😍😍 the glitter makes you feel like you're in Space! As long as you do an even layer of product the peel factor is perfect! My face feels so much better after using this! This mask is so worth the price!
Cierra M.
Sacramento
This product is cute if you’re doing a salon day with your younger sister who’s 12. It’s a pretty product, but it doesn’t do much for your face. It’s a bit pricy for the quality of the product. I wouldn’t recommend it unless you want to reward your younger child with a spa day and want it to be fun and trendy.
Alexis D.
Dumont, NJ
So cool. Definitely insta and snap worthy! Glitter does not bother the skin. Most firming masks take multiple uses in order to see the slightest difference but I saw immediate results. Love it. The pulling off process is also not painful like other masks can be.
Andrea O.
I tried this in sample form recently from Sephora. I got 1 use out of the sample. I liked it although with one use didn’t necessarily tell a huge difference. I feel like kaolin clay rodan + fields redefine cleansing mask works the same way and is much cheaper
Gina A.
I love the Gravity Mud masks to begin with, and I love the concept of this one. The glitter is fun and pretty and makes masking even more fun. If you already are familiar with the original formula, this is the same thing and works just as well. After using these masks your face feels so much tighter. I really love it! Also very easy to peel off and the glitter is not irritating or messy. On another note, I’m not sure why people are complaining about these as they DO leave your skin tighter afterwards. With continued use twice a week you will really see results.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?