BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Jessica A.
Portland
I didn’t know what to think when i tried this mask it was absolutely stunning. When applying it my skin had a burning sensation but it went away. The glitter was awesome and so fun. I definitely would recommend this mask to anyone who wants a fun peel off mask.
bri s.
uniontown
for me personally i thought the mask was cool and something different but when i purchased it after 4 uses i still didn’t notice any difference in my skin. It says it tightens skin & it didn’t really have that effect on me
Shelby M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my new favorite mask! I love doing this before I’m going to do my makeup. I feel like it makes my skin and makeup look a million times better. The only downside is the price is high, but it’s worth it in my opinion.
Thee O.
Compton , CA
Dazzling, I love everything about this mask. It’s pretty it smells amazing and it peels off quickly. It is very effective and great. A little pricey at $69 a jar but very worth it. I’m getting Pina colada vibes from it.
Andrea G.
Las Vegas, NV
I wasn’t a huge fan of this one. I do love the original GravityMud, but I just didn’t like the addition of the glitter in this. The points on the glitter stars kept poking me as I was applying the mask, this was not fun.
Delanie S.
San Fernando, CA
I love this mask it works wonders. It has a pineapple sent not to strong but it’s there. The glitter for an added bonus just makes it so visually appealing and it peels off with the mask. You don’t have to worry about it going everywhere or anything like that.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
This glitter glam glow face mask is so much fun! it is kind of a chunky glitter but you get over it! This is just another version of their firming masks just with a glitter texture for fun and the firming mask works wonders!
Jana A.
Avon
Works greatly I love how this looks and it makes my face glow. I would definitely buy this again. I bought it as Sephora and it was not harsh on my skin and left a nice glow to my skin.
Samu r.
I got this product at sephora as an addition to my GlamGlow moisturizer which i love. The mud goes on gooey and dries in 20 minutes. It does leave your skin fresher and drier but i think there is room for improvement.
Gladys V.
Phoenix , AZ
Now let’s be honest. Who doesn’t want to glow like a princess and have great skin? I know I sure do. This mask will not disappoint. The glitter is a fun addition to the skin care line. I highly recommend this product!!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?