BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Nina T.
Feasterville
Again,I used the sample size of this mask. I was very impressed with how easy it came off for being a peel off mask. It was easy to put on and didn’t drip of my face like other mask do. I would like to purchase the full size one soon.
jennie A.
springfield, IL
Glam glow glitter mask is amazing for your face and makes you look wonderful but it is also fun and playful with glitter you can do a lot and it's fun to use with your daughter if she is a teenager I recommend this product to anyone!
Rama A.
This mask really cleans and clears out my pores. It can feel a little tight on the skin sometimes but I love the result it gives. Its definitely worth the price tag. This is the third glamglow mask I’ve tried and by far my favorite!
Guadalupe H.
I was undecided if it was worth the purchase considering it is very expensive but after trying this out for 3 weeks now I’ve come to realization that it is worth every penny because it removes my black heads and leaves my face soft
Victoria L.
Manchester, CT
Good product but the stars and moons in glitter just make it really bad it pokes and pricks your skin which kind of bothers me a lot it looks pretty cool to put on the scan but I wouldn’t recommend us unless you’re doing this for fun
Samantha C.
I love this product so much it’s a great formula that Applies smooth to the face, the glitter doesn’t irritated at all and looks amazing for some good Instagram stories, you should definitely check this product out if you want a new, fun, trendy face mask that actually works
Frances A.
Hollywood
I wish I had a bigger jar of this stuff. It’s GlamGlow’s iconic mask and it is so for the right reasons. It’s super fun and super effective. I love wearing it and I love the results when I take it off. My skin is firm, and brightened!
Amanda P.
Odessa, TX
Yesss I am super excited for this mask. Peel off masks are my absolute favorite type of mask! And the fact that this mask has glitter makes it so much cooler. I just wish it wasn’t $70. But hay my husband is getting it for me for Christmas and I used my $25 discount for Sephora
Alyssa I.
Mechanicsburg
This mask not only looks incredible, but it feels incredible as well. It’s effective, however it is a little pricey. I think it’s worth the price but be prepared to spend a little more. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
Not only does it look spectacular on lol with all that sparkle but you can feel it working while it’s on. You feel the tightening of the mask just working away. I love the feeling and it made my skin looking youthful and smooth.
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?