BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Destiney T.
Las Vegas
I love glitter so when I heard about this mask from a close friend I just had to have it. I literally fell in love within the first use of it. I love to take selfies with this face mask when I’m bored .
Rachael A.
Lexington Pk, MD
Who doesn’t want a sparkly shiny face while tightening and making you feel like a rockstar?!?!?

Makes your face feel spectacular afterwards, and was even soft when I woke up in the morning!

If your mask game is on point, and you wanna feel like a rockstar, definitely give this a try.
Kimberly S.
Washington
Love this face mask does everything you like it to. I feel it’s a little to pricey. A little harsh I’d have dry of sensitive skin be carful does burn a little. Bought it once but I use it one every tow week, would I buy it again, probably.
Amanda T.
Wallace, ID
All of the glamglow products are pretty great. I have skin that is pretty damaged from the sun and this seemed to help the lines on my skin. I've tried a lot of skin care products and this is one of my favorites especially in the glam glow line.
Abby M.
It’s a great face mask but the sparkles make me break out and it was a little expensive for how tiny it is it should be a little more cheap I bought my face mask at Sephora at the mall a while ago. Probably not because it rubs out too quick
Michelle B.
Aurora, IL
Oh this mask is so much fun! Its so sparkly and so fun to take off! Makes my face soft and feeling very refreshed, and soft. I love how my fave feels after this, its wonderful.
Brooklynn D.
Los Angeles
I love it so much! The glitter almost acts as a gentle exfoliant, which I love compared to harsh exfoliants because those can irritate my skin. I’ve used this product so many times and I just think it’s amazing. I think everyone should try it at least once.
Kaitlyn N.
Chowchilla, CA
I actually haven’t bought this, but I tried it out in Sephora and I really liked the way it makes my skin feel. It can get kind of harsh from all the giant glitters that poke you once wet but as soon as it dries it’s the best thing to peel off. I plan on buying this in the future.
✧・゚: *.
Wheeling, WV
I'm a huuuuge fan of the original GravityMud mask, so when they added glitter I was here 👏 for 👏 it! 👏 It's so great at lifting and firming. In true GlamGlow form, you'll notice a difference the first time you use this mask. Amazing ✨
Nina T.
Feasterville
Again,I used the sample size of this mask. I was very impressed with how easy it came off for being a peel off mask. It was easy to put on and didn’t drip of my face like other mask do. I would like to purchase the full size one soon.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?