BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Erica B.
Morgan Hill, CA
Love love love this mask ! It’s just like their original silver firming mask but extra fun ! I got it for Christmas and I use it all the time. I love that it comes with a brush to apply the product and I absolutely love all the stars and glitter in it
Chelsea L.
Pineville
Out of all the glam glow masks. This one has been my favorite by far. My skin felt so soft and clean after my first use. The packaging is cute and the product is SPARKLY. In my opinion it’s too pricey for the amount of product you receive
Michelle Z.
Beaverton
I initially got this mask because of all the hype it had on social media like Instagram and Facebook. The mask it self is super cute. I had tried the original gravity mud mask from glam glow and I feel it works better. I feel like even though it does the job it’s not as good as the original
Brooke
I absolutely LOVED this product! I got the pink glitter one and gosh it’s so fun to use🤩 My friends and Iused it at a sleepover and all noticed our skin looking brighter and more plump. Such a cool idea and totally worth every cent! I’d recommend it to everyone 💗 have fun getting glittery✌🏼🌟
Natalie C.
Copiague
I love the way the face mask leaves your skin feeling after your done. It feels refreshing , makes your skin feeling fresh and amazing. I would totally recommend glam glow face masks to anyone who is having troubled skin or just wants cleaner skin.
sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
This is such a beautiful mask! At first I didn’t except anything but that from it but I was wrong. I did feel a tingly sensation, not only that, my skin looked so rejuvenated after I took it off. The texture is a little sticky but I really enjoyed this mask. I was able to take cute selfies lol
Alysha A.
Teaneck, NJ
It was so awesome not only was it cool looking but it made my skin dewy it was definitely effective 100% would recommend to everyone. The packaging is super cute it was very gentle on my skin didn’t give me any irratation I would buy again
Julian S.
Atoka, TN
I absolutely fell in love with this product from the moment that I tried it. It smells like absolute heaven and it looks amazing as well. One applied to the face there was a bit of a cooling sensation and I am all for that on a relaxing night.
alex o.
Birmingham
This mask is okay, but I really prefer the original. The glitter was kind of scratchy on my skin and when i first put it on it kind of burned on my skin which wasn’t a good feeling. It didn’t break me out or anything but still not comfortable.
Amanda T.
Wallace, ID
All of the glamglow products are pretty great. I have skin that is pretty damaged from the sun and this seemed to help the lines on my skin. I've tried a lot of skin care products and this is one of my favorites especially in the glam glow line.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?