BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

chelsea P.
It was one of the best face mask I have tried , for sure ! & it definitely met my expectations. It was so refreshing yet so satisfying when taken off. It really helped my dry skin and acne pores so to me it was really affective . I would totally buy it again !
★ S.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The way it looks is so cute and unique and it really does a nice job of tightening somewhat damaged skin. Usually use this after an event to really tighten up my skin. Overall would recommend! Great job Glamglow definitely one of their best.
Kaylee R.
I loved this product, and it made my skin so soft! I would highly suggest to all my friends and family. This product surpassed my expectations, especially for the price! I was a first time user when I purchased the product but I will definitely continue to use!
Lucia R.
I did not like this mask very much honestly! I do love the Glamglow brand and most of their products, but this one felt irritating as soon as I applied it my eyes immediately started to burn. The fact that there is glitter in this clearly has no skin benefits, so I couldn’t really get past that and the color.
Rae L.
Clarksville, TN
SO MUCH FUN! Can’t get enough of wearing these masks. When my friend first introduced me to this brand, I knew immediately that I wanted to get a sample. After my first sample, I knew it was worth the money. I’d definitely love to see the product come with more.
Danny j.
greensboro
So pretty & easy to use!! Literally one of the best products I have ever used. Highly recommend!! It leave my skin feeling so smooth, & I will continue to buy! Couldn’t be happier with my results.
Meghan B.
I got a sample of this at Sephora because I’d been dying to try it. It made my pores clear, and appear smaller. My skin felt so soft and smooth after. I’m in love, but I’m also pretty sure it’s the exact same mask they already make, just a glitter version.
Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
I loved this face mask the glitters were so brightening and pretty it left my skin tight and glowing I recommend this mask I am in love with it hopefully I can try more like these they are great for your skin it felt really soft and left my skin great
Maria A.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this mask it left my face glowing , bright and feeling alive after only using this product for a week it is totally worth the hype . Since i started using this I’ve got so many compliments on how much my skin has improved since using this product
Sunila J.
This mask smells so amazing & is so beautiful to look at!! I love the applicator that comes with it, as it makes applying the mask easier. The only gripe I have with this product is that it's so expensive and after about 8 uses or so, it's almost done.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?