BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Jonissa R.
Lindenwold, NJ
The mask is $59, but I personally believe it’s worth it. The reason I didn’t give it a five is because although it is supposed to leave your skin feeling tight, my skin felt too tight for my liking. I can justify though that my skin definitely looked radiant and brighter, and it felt smoother. I also noticed that my face appeared more lifted, especially around my cheekbones.
danielle p.
La mirada, CA
this mask made my skin remarkably more smooth and brilliant. the texture was softer and i appeared more youthful. i have a deep vertical brow line that i try to get rid of amd this product helped tremendously! i have only used samples or purchases travel size because the pricepoint is just to high for me for full size.
Brooke N.
Milford, CT
Y’all.... I hated this. LOVE the original gravity mud. The original mask is so smooth and applies so evenly and really does visibly firm and tighten the skin immediately. But the glitter in this is like legit rubbing shards of glass across your face. Glitter this size should not be in a peel off mask, it just makes the application super uncomfortable and borderline painful
Brittany V.
Forked River , NJ
LOVE THIS!!! Definitely worked in tightening my problem areas. Super effective product and super cute! You can buy this at ulta or Sephora!!! It smells amazing. The price is steep, but my expectations were definitely met. Can’t say enough good things about this! Look forward to trying more glam glow products.
Maira V.
I’ve always wanted to try one of these masks from this brand and the glitter was the right excuse. Is so funny to put on (don’t lie girls you probably wear masks 10% because of the product and 90% because of the fun) my skin feels soooo healthy and shinny I feel like I am one of those Korean ladies from commercials.
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
Oh my god, this mask is incredible. It's a bit pricy, so I will be using it sparingly. It tingles while its drying, and is oh so instagramable! It peels off nicely and left my skin feeling ultra soft. It pulled a lot of impurities out of my skin and I am very excited to add this to my beauty routine!
Mandy D.
Salt Lake City
My skin did not like this. While it did not breakout my skin and it immediately felt softer, I felt like there was a film left on my skin even after repeated washings. My skin produced much more oil than usual. I feel like its the entire Glamglow line that just doesn't agree with my specific skin,
Victoria A.
La Puente, CA
It’s fun, I feel my face different, looks better to me and firm. I would recommend this. Doesn’t hurt to peel off. You feel a nice tingling sensation. It’s packages nicely. GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment
Andra A.
Hudson, OH
Why glitter you may ask? Well it’s not only effective but also fun and exciting especially for all of you Instagram models and youtubers out there it’s the perfect thing to keep your views interested. I would recommend this to anyone that wants Tom add a little sparkle to their daily routine.
Regina M.
What a great touch to the glamglow firming mask! Glitter makes everything ten times better! Glamglow is one of my favorite skincare brands and so worth every single penny! Might I add - this mask makes a good selfie for the gram!
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?