BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Alexis H.
This is super fun product that actually works! I instantly found my face to be more firm. I bought this product off of Glamglow's website, which is easy to use. I bought this on a whim and I am happy I did. I loved the fact that this product also contained an applicator, so it didn't get on my fingers. However, the glitter tends to stay on your face.
Mary R.
Lexington, KY
At first I was skeptical about this product. All the hype building up around it and the actual glitter in the mask had me a little uneasy with very low expectations. BUT I have to say that I was very impressed by the formula in this mask as as the results! My skin felt and looked noticeably more glowy! And very soft. Love it! Would definitely recommend.
Chloe Z.
Moreno Valley, ca
I bought it at Sephora, about a week ago.  It is actually kinda cute when you put it on, and makes my skin smooth! I love how it comes in a compact package. It isn’t super hard on my skin, and it has great ending result. There is honestly no room for improvement, this mask is great!  GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment
Patricia C.
Loooooove it. So cool the glow. Perfect to use it with my friends at a pajama’s party. Leave my face so soft. Love the packaging. It totally met my expectations. I would buy it again and again. 100% recommended!
Taylor H.
Indianapolis , IN
LOVE THIS MASK! It’s super fun and playful, I’m a huge fan of al things glitter and space and this fits the realm perfectly. You’d think that something with tiny sharp stars would be irritating but it isn’t one bit, you don’t even notice them! This mask leaves my skin feeling amazing afterwards, I like to pair it with the volcasmic moisturizer
Colleen R.
Frisco
Not the best but also not the worst. This mask is definitely more harsh than the others and I had higher expectations that it did not fully meet. I only used it once because I did not like the way it made my skin feel. I would recommend it to anyone who has older skin. If you have young bouncy skin already, you do not need this mask!
Emily P.
I love this mask. It’s so fun to use because of all the glitter. The packaging is nice and the product is not hard on the skin. I am a repeat user. I’m on my first tub still because it last a while. I want to buy it again when I run out.
Mafer T.
You can tell the difference after the first use. I was skeptical when I saw the price but it is worthy. I have been using this mask for 6 months already and it is part of my life. I would like to get I bigger size.
Emmy G.
Hillsboro
First of all if you’ve never tried any GlamGlow product I highly suggest you get on the train. I bought this online at Sephora and I’m so glad I didn. It’s priced very reasonablely and you get quite a big tub of product. It’s also a super fun mask I mean it’s glitter (mic drop) and it’s also super effective for your skin.
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
If you haven’t tried this mask you’re missing out! My face has never felt so light and clean. I felt like my face lost pounds of dirt that I didn’t even know were there! My only wish is that is was cheaper.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?