BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Abigail S.
I gave this product a 3 star rating because yes it’s an awesome idea and so fun but not super beneficial. The glitter is fun to look at and fun to apply but I found that this product really didn’t do anything to my skin. Overall I’m not a huge fan of glam glow products because I don’t react to them well. I think it’s a very hyped up brand but I do think they make their products very eye catching to clients I just wished they improved the skin care benefits!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Just because everyone was praising this mask and giving it great reviews, of course I had to give it a try! First of all, I love glitter! Anything with glitter in it and falls under the category of skincare has to be in my possession or I won’t be able to sleep until it is! I love Glamglow and their products can be a bit pricey, but they are always great quality and effective! Not only does this mask soothe and hydrated my skin, but it looks glamorous in action!
Ashley S.
I'm literally almost out of my third jar of this and already anxious to buy my fourth. I'll be completely honest, does it lift and firm and tighten my skin the way people swear it does, not really, at least not for me. Then again, I'm 31 years old, so maybe someone a little older may notice more of the effects. What I will say though, and the reason I still gave this 5 stars, is because it is amazing in every other way. The smell is like a coconut-y, but not too intense, sort of tropical vibe type smell, it starts off like a metallic white almost and then turns silver when applied to your face. It is the only Glamglow mask that comes with a brush, and I highly recommend using it.
Christina C.
Venice, FL
This mask is super fun to put on and peel off! Its thick and tacky, all about glitter and stars. If that doesn't brighten your mood i dont know what will.
Other than than tho i didnt feel any changes or improvements on my skin. Maybe that happens if you use it regularly and more than twice?
Sarah R.
Turpin, OK
Ok, I’ll start by saying I was sold on this because I can’t get enough glitter in my life! That being said, I didn’t expect this mask to deliver the way it did. My skin honestly felt more firm after use, and with regular use, I have noticed a difference in the tightness of the skin on my face! I’ll also add that I do use the bristle brush provided with the mask, and I experience very little product loss from it!
Michelle G.
Omg it's so glittery and pink! It smells fruity and did I mention GLITTERY?!?!?! It's pretty easy to apply and peel off. Not painful to remove. I just hate the price 😱😱 $59 plus tax made it $63 when I ordered it from Sephora. It's a super cute mask and my skin feels a bit firmer but sadly the price will keep me from ordering the other 2.
Jasmine F.
I honestly loved it my skin was smooth I didn't break out anymore I loved it. Omg don't get me started on this I loved this is still have products left from this brand I was amazed on how it worked
Sydney C.
Goleta, CA
Oh my gosh. I want to buy this product again! It is so pretty and smells really good. After I used it, i did feel like it tightened the skin, which is true to claim. The only problem I had with the mask is that the glitter stars were really rough and I was afraid it was going to mess with my skin if I rubbed it in. The glitter also was just annoying. However I like how it made my face feel and will bee repurchasing it.
Anika M.
Plainview
This product is so great and looks super cute on! My skin felt really rejuvenated and bouncy after doing this mask. Great if you have fine lines or any wrinkles you want to smooth out. Makeup goes on super well after using this mask. Highly recommend if you want firm healthy skin.
Sarah C.
Warren
This is probably my ultimate fave mask from glam glow . I’ve always liked the original version of this mask but glitter is always better . The mask smells absolutely wonderful and looks beautiful . On top of the looks , the products itself makes my skin feels super firm and it brightens my face! Definitely recommend ♥️♥️♥️
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?