BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Francesca O.
The first time I saw this product the glitter drew my eyes to it! I used this before going out and I could instantly see a difference in my skin. It is pricey but splurge if you can!
Erica J.
Clinton
It was a great exfoliating mask. I don’t know if that’s what this product is specifically for but it worked great for that. It was very gentle for a deep cleansing product. I would buy this again.
Ashley E.
[product:glamglow-#glittermask-gravitymud-firming-treatment]

If you love glam glows firming treatment mask you will LOVE this one.

A few questions I can answer

NO the glitter does not scratch the face, you literally just feel the mask apply smoothly.

It is a peel off mask so you won't be covered in glitter afterwards it all stays stuck to the mask.

Personally, my skin did not have any sort of reaction to the mask. It felt great and looked amazing after using it.
Megan B.
Palm coast , FL
I loveeee this mask! This mask is so cute and fun but still gives you results ( a win win for mask lovers). The glitter alone makes me want to apply this mask just because of the way it looks, plus the peel off factor makes it super easy to throw on and take off this mask in the comfort of your own bed, or couch. All while being super convenient and fun, this mask immediately gives noticeable results. Firming the skin and showing noticeable overall improvement of skin tone, this mask is a fav in my book! Thank you glam glow for this amazing mask! GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
I like this stuff simply because it’s a peek of mask and of course because it’s a glitter mask! Duh! And it’s also a very easy application and doesn’t hurt when you peel the mask off. It also smells like a hint of pina colada It has left my skin feeling pretty Smooth afterwards. I only give it 4 stars because I feel like the price is way too much also this mask doesn’t really target my needs. I had $20 to spend from a gift card so I spent it on this to give it a try. Never would I pay full price for this stuff.
payton W.
Glam glow’s #glittermask is AMAZING. the mask is a simple peel off mask that lifts your face. My skin feels brand new ever single time I use the mask. The mask is $59, which is expensive for a face mask. The quality of this mask and the effects it has is worth $59! I got this for many of my friends, everyone loves it!
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
This was all I was wanting for Christmas, and normally I buy anything i want for myself, because I have no patience but I forced myself to wait for Christmas for this product this year. I looooove the gravity mud by glamglow (purple container) but this one.. officially took its place!! It is so fun to use and just like the purple container, you will see instant results whether you have it on for 20 minutes or 40 minutes. The glitter comes off so easily so nothing will be left behind on your skin. Love love love this!!
Arianna G.
When I got this I was super exited it looked fun and had great benefits. I put it on my face and it felt wonderful (As all Glamglow products do) but when I took it off there was a patch on the side of my chin that seemed irritated. I have pretty sensitive skin so I’m kind of used to having a small reaction to certain products. The only thing I would say if you know your the type of person to react quickly to products and have super sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend it for you. However, it is definitely a fun mask that if you get a chance should definitely buy. ( *A little messy by the way*)
Pixie G.
Baltimore, MD
I like the idea of this mask and I love Glam Glow products. This mask definitely firms your skin. But the glitters stab and cut you while you are applying it. It can feel like a hundred tiny cuts. This is a fun mask wants you get past the death by glitters. I wouldn't say it is worth the money. PS. This product causes serious cuts on your face. I had a whole face full of red scratches witch looked like a bad rash from a far. Please don't buy!
Rebekah B.
Dacula
et me start by saying that I love Supermud and Gravitymud. This product is fun to use, takes great photos, and really feels great the day after. (Tried it yesterday and I want to say it feels a little bit better than the original version.) That said, I feel the faq page for Glittermask is a bit disingenuous in some claims. When they say the glitter will stay suspended in the formula I do not believe they are talking about once it dries. Once dry and ready to peel, after you peel there remains some glitter that was from the product as well as glitter that was on the edge if the mask. I am not talking about the star glitter I am talking about the black tiny glitter. For this reason I cannot say for sure that it will not clog your pores if you have bigger pores.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?