BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Jennifer A.
Purchased at: Sephora
My skin visibly looked slightly tighter. The actual product is so cool to look at because of the glitter. Also the application tool that came with it made it less messy.
Angelina B.
Riverview, FL
I literally am obsessed with glam glow every product I try is a hit. This glitter mask was so bomb. Applied nicely and evenly gave me fast tightening results made my skin feel fresh and radiant
Kristina E.
Glamglow has some of my favorite skin products and I love this stuff sm, it's pretty and sparkling when you put on and leaves your skin feeling super soft and hydrated.
Laura C.
Laredo
I only tried this mask because of my friends and I really liked how glowy and smooth my skin looked.. so I ordered it online and I’m still waiting for it.. modal of the story worth it. Buy it.
Kim F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Looked amazing in real life and I saw a difference in my skin after a couple uses. It’s fairly easy to apply and is super cool to take off. The only issue is the price.
Ariana P.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s very good product and it firmly dries.its a little harsh. But its over all a good product. It has nice packaging. Its my first time using it . Its a bit pricey for a mask I would not try it again.
Jamie R.
Swedesboro, NJ
Absolutely one of my favorite masks hands down. I have sensitive skin and I am usually scared to try new products on my face. This mask was amazing and did not irritate my skin or over dry it.
Emany L.
Boynton Beach
Best product ever for people with acne and breakouts I would recommend people to use it because it really works and it helps a lot instead of popping your pimples use this because it's better
Jessica G.
Absolutely love this but just didnt want to spend the money on it when I got the same results as L'oreal. I have zero complaints except the price was a bit high for what I wanted to spend.
Nirvana S.
Grants Pass, OR
O.M.G. I never thought that a bunch of glitter would make my face feel so good.

Its like the glitter is an extra exfoliater when spread it on the skin. I just love it
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
Marissa S.
Livonia, NY
Did this product burn anyone else’s face? I I took it off before dried all the way cuz it burned so bad, my face was super red in all areas applied. GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment