BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Jamie R.
Swedesboro, NJ
Absolutely one of my favorite masks hands down. I have sensitive skin and I am usually scared to try new products on my face. This mask was amazing and did not irritate my skin or over dry it.
Laura C.
Laredo
I only tried this mask because of my friends and I really liked how glowy and smooth my skin looked.. so I ordered it online and I’m still waiting for it.. modal of the story worth it. Buy it.
Ariana P.
Willkes-Barre
It’s very good product and it firmly dries.its a little harsh. But its over all a good product. It has nice packaging. Its my first time using it . Its a bit pricey for a mask I would not try it again.
Adreanna G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
i LOVE this face mask. it’s so fun with all the glitter in it! i’m obsessed with how it looks. i also love that when i rip it off my black heads come out of my nose as well.
Emany L.
Boynton Beach
Best product ever for people with acne and breakouts I would recommend people to use it because it really works and it helps a lot instead of popping your pimples use this because it's better
Jessica G.
Absolutely love this but just didnt want to spend the money on it when I got the same results as L'oreal. I have zero complaints except the price was a bit high for what I wanted to spend.
Nirvana S.
Grants Pass, OR
O.M.G. I never thought that a bunch of glitter would make my face feel so good.

Its like the glitter is an extra exfoliater when spread it on the skin. I just love it
Emma P.
Although it looked like a unicorn threw up on my face with all of the glitter the mask contains, it worked so well! Most peel off masks never fully peel off, this one was so easy to peel off. Instantly I could feel the mask working as soon as it was applied to my face.
Sara L.
Washington, DC
Fantastic. Easy to use, easy to remove. Skin feels great afterwards.  Would recommend, this is something that could be apart of your skin care routine.
Emma P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Oh my goodness i love this mask! So much glitter os pavked into this mask! It makes your face look like a disco ball and yet your skin is baby soft after using it
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?