BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Cathy T.
MIAMI, FL
This mask is cute , and won’t leave any glitter behind . All glam glow products are a bit expensive . As for firming I would have to use it more frequently to find out .
Kim F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Looked amazing in real life and I saw a difference in my skin after a couple uses. It’s fairly easy to apply and is super cool to take off. The only issue is the price.
Kristina E.
Glamglow has some of my favorite skin products and I love this stuff sm, it's pretty and sparkling when you put on and leaves your skin feeling super soft and hydrated.
Ariana P.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s very good product and it firmly dries.its a little harsh. But its over all a good product. It has nice packaging. Its my first time using it . Its a bit pricey for a mask I would not try it again.
Laura C.
Laredo
I only tried this mask because of my friends and I really liked how glowy and smooth my skin looked.. so I ordered it online and I’m still waiting for it.. modal of the story worth it. Buy it.
Jamie R.
Swedesboro, NJ
Absolutely one of my favorite masks hands down. I have sensitive skin and I am usually scared to try new products on my face. This mask was amazing and did not irritate my skin or over dry it.
Emany L.
Boynton Beach
Best product ever for people with acne and breakouts I would recommend people to use it because it really works and it helps a lot instead of popping your pimples use this because it's better
Adreanna G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
i LOVE this face mask. it’s so fun with all the glitter in it! i’m obsessed with how it looks. i also love that when i rip it off my black heads come out of my nose as well.
Nirvana S.
Grants Pass, OR
O.M.G. I never thought that a bunch of glitter would make my face feel so good.

Its like the glitter is an extra exfoliater when spread it on the skin. I just love it
Jessica G.
Absolutely love this but just didnt want to spend the money on it when I got the same results as L'oreal. I have zero complaints except the price was a bit high for what I wanted to spend.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?