BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Heather E.
Raleigh , NC
Great mask to take selfies in... adorable packaging, but it smells kind of like paint to me. I also feel that this makes the skin super soft and tight, but anyone under 30 definitely doesn’t need this. Go buy the Hydrating Treatment or the Cleansing or Clearing Treatment... you’ll have lasting results with those.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I just recently tried this product. It works pretty good and it’s really pretty. It made my skin feel soft. It also didn’t really hurt to peel off either. Down fall.. it to me smelled like cheap coconut or something and it’s pretty pricy. I feel like you could use a cheaper product and get the same results.
Kirin K.
Phoenix
Fun way to spice up your skin care routine. As a glitter lover as soon as I saw glam glow come out with this I ordered it online to try. I was worried that the glitter would cut and scratch my skin but I didn’t see any signs of that occurring. It leaves your skin feeling firmer and I use this 3 times a week.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Heather S.
Portland
It looks so amazing, I'm literally in love with anything that has glitter in it. The packaging is super cute and glittery. It was expensive in price and in the $60.00 range. The Size was small ad When i opened it i was blown away. I loved what i seen. It was a black gel with silver glitter and silver holographic stars which would make a great selfie! It does stay on for 30 minutes and then you peel off. It comes off super easy with little product left behind but that's expected. If you have sensitive skin it will turn a little red. Your face does feel refreshed and tight. It's a super fun product but a little pricey for me
Brooke G.
Los Angeles, CA
This mask is so much fun and the go to for the perfect selfie. I wish it was a little more in depth with the cleansing and blackheads ect. It seems more as a fun thing opposed to really getting a good facial but nonetheless super fun product. :)GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit, MI
My #glittermask was delivered today. I immediately washed my face, used my Clarisonic and dryed my face. After I carefully applied the mask using the included brush. It went on super easy and it is so pretty! Make sure to apply generously as the edges I left too thin and they were harder to peel. I waited about 30 minutes for it to dry. It tingles a little and smells like coconut sunscreen. Peeling was the best part. It’s difficult to find an awesome mask that peels off but it really is so satisfying and easier than washing off other masks. My skin looked so much clearer and tighter as soon as the mask came off. I will definitely be using this a ton!!!
María A.
Charlotte, NC
I use this mask twice per week, and I love it. I have normal skin with a dry t-zone and regular sized pores. My skin is not necessarily sensitive but certain masks and cleansers do cause me irritation, which I haven’t experienced with this. It leaves me skin feeling tight and soft, and is too cute not to Snapchat in!
Htx A.
I would 100% recommend this mask !!!! It’s a little pricey but you would not regret buying it ! It leaves your skin looking sooo flawless. It worked really well for me and I have sensitive skin so I’m surprised my skin didn’t break out after I used it. I’m definitely gonna buy it again :)
Ana S.
Hanover , MD
This mask is so pretty! I love the glitter stars it’s very on brand for glamglow! The problem it is hard to peal off, if your skin is dry it hurts and skin turns red. You need to apply a thick layer to peal with ease. However a thick layer takes a hour to dry! Not worth the money but cute!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?