BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Kathryn M.
This mask is so much fun to put on. It is black so it is unlike any other mask I have really seen. I think that it is so nice because of the way it makes my skin feel after using it. It’s quite incredible.
ericka b.
jacksonville
It is definitely worth the expensive Price because it lasts for so long and cleared up my forehead acne. It even looks pretty on. It does leave your skin in need of hydration and isn’t a moisturizing mask.
Kayla W.
My skin felt amazing and super soft, 10/10 would recommend. GLAMGLOW has amazing products and I will definitely be trying some of their other face mask in the near future.
Johanna F.
I really like this product, though I do feel the key is using enough of it to see an effect. There packaging is fine, though honestly nobody really likes pots. Glam glow is characteristically fun to use and wear. I do feel like I see a difference in my skin.
Brittany S.
Dallas, GA
This mask was SO fun to use. The glitter is pretty and it feels so luxe, I feel like I’m pampering myself at home and treating my skin to some well deserved love after all the makeup I wear. Def will purchase again
Edgar N.
Aurora, IL
This mask is great as well. It does have glitter in it so beware. The glitter does not get every where. This products is not expensive for the amount I get. It is very gentle to the skin and I would totally buy it again.
Lesli A.
salinas
Let me start by saying that I love Supermud and Gravitymud. This product is fun to use, takes great photos, and really feels great the day after. (Tried it yesterday and I want to say it feels a little bit better than the original version.) That said, I feel the faq page for Glittermask is a bit disingenuous in some claims. When they say the glitter will stay suspended in the formula I do not believe they are talking about once it dries. Once dry and ready to peel, after you peel there remains some glitter that was from the product as well as glitter that was on the edge if the mask. I am not talking about the star glitter I am talking about the black tiny glitter. For this reason I cannot say for sure that it will not clog your pores if you have bigger pores. As I am a guy my pores are naturally bigger but I do a daily pore reducing regimen so for somebody who does not take this into account it may get stuck or lodged in a pore and hard to remove. Again, I do love this product and I will say I recommend it in the sense of, itt is fun feels great and does most of what they say it will do. I just feel they were a bit overreaching in their claims
xCassAnnx A.
Modesto
Love love love!!!!!
This was one of the first face masks that I have ever used. I wasn’t to sure about the glitter but it comes right off. The product didn’t hurt to remove. I would recommend it for sure
Jocelyne L.
Tucson, AZ
I like it is good for an instagtam picture but the glitter I don't feel like has any purpose it's in the mask just to look cute, as a skincare product I don't think is reliable to buy it
Kay H.
East Concord
Such a fun mask to use because of the glitter and confetti! Fun to peel off but i have been using it for a while and i haven’t seen any results...a little disappointed by the price..
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
Kara T.
Schellsburg, PA
Is this ok to use in your late 20’s or is it more recommended for mature skin? How often do you use it???