BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Cheyney T.
Súper muy bueno este producto es fantástico y deba la como nueva y con mucha firmeza m encanta ya q tiene un precio más accesible q otros productos m gusta mucho la verdad es d maravilla
Logan J.
florence
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great mask! It smells nice and it really does firm! It is a peel off mask which I enjoy a lot. It is a bit steep as far as the price is concerned and I’m not a huge fan of the glitter because it’s bad for the environment.
Makayla E.
Nortonville, KS
Who had the amazing idea of putting glitter in a face mask? I love it!! The packaging is so pretty and that’s what sold me! Very pricey but worth the cost! I love it. Makes my skin feel so good !
Patricia T.
San Sebastian,PR
My favorite product ever!!! I have so much fun wearing this I take lots of pictures while I wait to take it off! I highly recommend it! It works on my skin very well always using it once a week!
Sarah-Grace B.
Winston-Salem
I am OBSESSED. I love this face mask!! It makes your face brighter and it definitely does its job of tightening. My face was much softer. I bought it at Sephora because I was dying to try it. I would keep this stuff on stock!!
Jennifer B.
Greenville
Purchased at: Sephora
Love that it is sparkly and love that it is peel off, but it doesn’t do anything for the skin. I can’t tell a difference other than my skin feeling smooth for the next few hours, definitely not long term. But peeling is fun.
Stephanie A.
The scent is very relaxing while it is on my face the texture is silky smooth! I’m in love with the color and glitter in it. I feel like it leaves my skin very smooth but the product is a bit of a hassle to wipe off my face.
Cathia S.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I have been hearing great reviews on this mask and it’s actually pretty! Who wouldn’t want this mask! It firms your face and great anti aging properties! I simply love their line and products!
Danny T.
Riverside
This glam glow mask was SO FUN to use! I loved the glitter and sparkles in the mask that really made it an exciting experience. Overall it was nice to use but once removed, the effects just weren’t as strong as i had hoped!
Suzie V.
Madison, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Wish this was a bit less expensive... but thank you sephora for samples! Bought the full size after my trial abs was so glad that I did! Pretty whole doing my facial thanks to the glitter. Ants my skin feels amazing after!
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
Marissa S.
Livonia, NY
Did this product burn anyone else’s face? I I took it off before dried all the way cuz it burned so bad, my face was super red in all areas applied. GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment