BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Chanay P.
Lithonia, GA
This mask is so fun and cute! Great for a girl's night lol. I have wanted to try this mask out for awhile, but it was always sold out. when i saw it! Glad I found it- works to get its job done.
Cheyney T.
Súper muy bueno este producto es fantástico y deba la como nueva y con mucha firmeza m encanta ya q tiene un precio más accesible q otros productos m gusta mucho la verdad es d maravilla
Logan J.
florence
This is a great mask! It smells nice and it really does firm! It is a peel off mask which I enjoy a lot. It is a bit steep as far as the price is concerned and I’m not a huge fan of the glitter because it’s bad for the environment.
Makayla E.
Nortonville, KS
Who had the amazing idea of putting glitter in a face mask? I love it!! The packaging is so pretty and that’s what sold me! Very pricey but worth the cost! I love it. Makes my skin feel so good !
Patricia T.
Land O Lakes, FL
My favorite product ever!!! I have so much fun wearing this I take lots of pictures while I wait to take it off! I highly recommend it! It works on my skin very well always using it once a week!
Sarah-Grace B.
Winston-Salem
I am OBSESSED. I love this face mask!! It makes your face brighter and it definitely does its job of tightening. My face was much softer. I bought it at Sephora because I was dying to try it. I would keep this stuff on stock!!
Stephanie A.
The scent is very relaxing while it is on my face the texture is silky smooth! I’m in love with the color and glitter in it. I feel like it leaves my skin very smooth but the product is a bit of a hassle to wipe off my face.
Cathia S.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I have been hearing great reviews on this mask and it’s actually pretty! Who wouldn’t want this mask! It firms your face and great anti aging properties! I simply love their line and products!
Natalie B.
Bronx, NY
This product didn’t work well for me. It was harsh for my sensitive skin. I tried it in a trial size so maybe after more than one use you see results. I would probably not buy the full bottle
Suzie V.
Madison, NC
Wish this was a bit less expensive... but thank you sephora for samples! Bought the full size after my trial abs was so glad that I did! Pretty whole doing my facial thanks to the glitter. Ants my skin feels amazing after!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?