BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Courtney H.
Empire, AL
It is a good product a little pricey for a face mask product but i believe it’s worth it!! It leaves my face feeling so clean and not to dry!! I love that is doesn’t dry out your face like some face muds!!!
shelby z.
Norman , OK
Hello GLITTER!!!! This instantly gave this product a cute boost! I love the product and it makes my skin feel absolutely amazing afterwards. I recommend this product for anyone who loves masks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jo H.
Literally my favorite product that exists on the planet. It smells amazing, feels amazing, and is black and glittery. There is nothing I want more on this planet than an endless supply of glam glow masks.
Hava C.
This mask is awesome. It made my skin SO SOFT and glowy. I have sensitive dry skin and it was gentle and even reduced some of my redness. It’s quite pricy but worth it, in my opinion. I would buy it again!
Kaitlyn R.
Easley, SC
My sling felt so soft and clean after use. After just having s baby I needed something to help my skin and this mask delivered. The first time I’ve ever used this brand or product and it won’t be the last!
Sydney A.
Canby
It's just a mask. It works well but for the price it is not worth it. You can find something that works the same if not better for a much more reasonable price. It did feel nice on and left my skin feeling nice but it's not worth the money.
Hillary K.
Buffalo, NY
Not super sure what this does, but it’s very fun to use!! Do it for the gram. It has glitter all over your face which made me nervous, but it peels off in a very satisfying way and doesn’t leave a mess.
Madelyn S.
Brimfield, IL
Love love this stuff it smells really good and I think it’s gental and makes my skin feel really good the price wasn’t that bad at all I bought it the online website I suggest everyone to try this out
Liked how fresh my face felt after using this product . Did not like how hard it was to get off my face. Application was easy and smooth. Haha made a mess splashing and scrubbing water onto my face, but overall a good experience
Chanay P.
Lithonia, GA
This mask is so fun and cute! Great for a girl's night lol. I have wanted to try this mask out for awhile, but it was always sold out. when i saw it! Glad I found it- works to get its job done.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?