BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Erika W.
Belvidere
I got this as a sample product. I don’t really need a firming treatment just yet, however the glitter was super pretty and made it fun to use! The price is on the high side when you buy full sized. Would recommend to someone needing a firming treatment
Jacinda B.
Newnan
Ok so can we for 1 just talk about how freaking cute the glittermask are. They are soo pretty while your face is getting its treatment. Then you peel the mask off and your skin feels baby soft and is about 3 times brighter than before. I love this mask
Vivianette M.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is so adorable. I have 4 daughters and my oldest three love to wear mask with their mommy and this is definitely a favorite. What girl doesn’t love glitter??? A product that hydrates and is fun to use
Summer D.
Coeur d alene
I love this brand so much! This was a fun one to do with my friend who doesn't have any sort of skin care routine! I don't know that it truly enhanced my skin, but it was DEFINITELY a fun and memorable experience!
Brooke S.
Wentzville, MO
I do not like this. It is the same mask as the original gravitymud, just with glitter added to it. I do not like the glitter at all. It scratches and pokes your face with no added benefits. The original is better.
Brooke M.
Allston , MA
A glittery face mask? I mean cmon can we go wrong with this? Glam glow does exactly what you think, makes you feel glamorous and your skin glow like no other. I like to put this mask on right before I do my make up
Marianne V.
Oswego, IL
Super fun mask to do! If you're not a huge fan of glitter then this ain't for you, but I love glitter so I ofcourse immediately bought this mask. It's fun, it's beneficial for your skin and it's got glitter in it!!
David S.
Murphy, TX
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Not only does it use glitter which is awesome, but my face was a lot firmer after using this product. I really loved that my face continued to show improvement several days after doing this mask.
Emily E.
Portland, OR
I am not sure how firming this product is, but I have only used it once so far. It takes a while to dry and you have to be careful to keep your hair out of it.

That said, it’s super fun! It peels off nicely and left my skin feeling soft and nourished.
Micheale S.
It’s awesome to have a glittery mask on while you’re forming up your skin. It’s very amusing and my toddler thought it was so cool. The packaging is very straight forward and I was very satisfied with the results:)
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?