BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Maura S.
Larchmont , NY
I am OBSESSED with this mask!!! Although it is a bit expensive, it works SO well. I’ve gotten a few samples and decided to buy the product. Not only does it work well, but the glitter is SO cute!!! Love this product all around.
Allison M.
Bakersfield, CA
This mask is amazing! Besides the fact that it’s glittery and looks amazing, my skin felt firm and I even noticed that it was a little brighter. I got this as a sample at Sephora and will be purchasing the full size next payday!
Drue T.
Elk Grove Village
Like all Glamglow products, this mask left my face feeling brand new! The product is high-end and the price does reflect that, but the product, brand name and appearance of the mask make it worth every penny!
Jozett W.
The product  firmed and reduced the appearance of pores was easy to apply and peeled off easily... the scent was pleasant. It is pricey though a good value for the performance... due to glitter the product was fun to use.
Jaz E.
This mask is fun, but it hurts. The glitter stars left marks on my face :( I don't find that glam glow masks do much for me, but if you like to try new masks and are looking for something fun, give it a try (sample it first).
Coralys O.
OMG I love the glitter and this facemask is perfect.Is so good and it works super good on my face.You guys need to buy it.This face mask is one of my favorites in the whole world.
Katey T.
Miamisburg , OH
This mask applies easily and comes with a little brush to help you get an even application! Peels off quickly normally in one fluid motion. Skin feels supply and fine lines look smaller after use. And let’s be honest, it’s fun to snap in a glitter mask!!
Gabriela R.
Detroit
I loveee this mask! It’s a little more on the pricier side but it’s well worth your money. It does wonder to my skin. I’ve noticed I used to have trouble with fine lines, but not anymore! I use this once a week and I love it.
Mikeyia Y.
I wanted to love this... But it really didn't do anything for my skin. Just dried it put more than I usual. Plus the price is way out there.. I know too faced has a glitter mask too a bit cheaper but I haven't tried that one yet.
Lindsay H.
This product was a good mask. I was not mad at it at all it was just not a mask that is food for my skin type. It was pretty gentle and easy to work with. It is a good product and is worth the money. I wouldn’t buy it again just because it isn’t a good mask for me.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?