BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Caitlin B.
Queen Creek
Love this mask! Makes my skin feel amazing and firm. Love the packaging it comes in and also includes facial brush. This product is effective and smells absolutely amazing. Gentle on skin as well. I will definitely be buying again.
🎀MeLisa's W.
South Amboy
Love love loveeeeeee there products !! They are truly comfortable to wear. They don’t hv any bad odors or weird smells . You will not be disappointed at all . Seriously one of the best facial masks I have ever tried . I highly recommend there products . So worth every penny
Miriam O.
Rio Grande City
after being so pretty, lol it made my face feel so smooth. i am a first time user, since i have gentle skin it was really good on my skin, its good value but alittle more on the pricey side, thst would be the only thing i would want to get fixed
Julia L.
Woodhaven
Love love love it! All of the GlamGlow products are amazing. This firmed up my skin without drying it out. Works well and results can be visible within a few uses!
gracie m.
washington dc
didn’t feel like it did anything for my skin GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment. it was not harsh on my face which i liked. i’ve used this mask a couple times since i like the appeal that it peels off but i never really sad improvements in my skin.
Paulina R.
Bakersfield , CA
This product really helps the skin a lot, it really helped my skin. The texture of the formula isn’t to bad & it really does help with the pores on your face and makes your face very smooth and I would totally recommend this product!
Vanessa C.
San Diego
Oh yes... I am excited to talk about this gem. Well, if you want to feel like a rockstar while being amazing to your skin, PLEASE use this product!! I actually got this product in a sample jar at my local Nordstrom and decided, “oh what the heck let me give it a try”. To be honest, before trying this product I did not think I would actually like it. I thought it would be a fun mask that would do nothing positive for my skin but would look cool in a selfie. Well let me tell you... I hopped in the bath and put this baby all over my face. At first, I didnt feel any tingly sensation or like anything was happening. It looked amazing though. 30 minutes later, I peeled this party off of my face and I promise you, my skin has never felt so soft and even!!!! Moral of this review: never judge a mask by it’s cover. Yup, I went back to Nordstrom and got the full size. Everyone needs to try this mask. You GO GlamGlow!!
Ashlynn K.
phoenix
Expensive but wow it’s a mask for sure! I felt like a model with that thing on! I was with a friend and we literally modeled for that night! It was cold and I can’t lie I felt like I didn’t have acne for like a solid month after that!
Jessica M.
I love this mask. Everything about it is pretty, even the packaging! The Peel off is a huge plus for me instead of having to wash my face after. It smells great and is beautiful with the glitter 💗 your face will feel firm and tight.
Nandingoo S.
New York
I loved it so much. I am a GLAMGLOW lover and this mask surprised me once again. Amazing! GlamGlow really outdid itself on this one. My skin felt so alive. It did not disappoint me at all and met all of my expectations. Loved it !!!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?