BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Kimberly L.
york
I loved this mask. Very good for any skin type. I love the packaging glamglow comes in. Very gentle on the skin. Definitely helped make my skin more firm. This was a definite winner. I recommend people to use this. I loved it and hope to buy more!
Brittnee S.
This mask is stellar! I mean who doesn’t love a face full of sparkles! Not only does it look amazing it makes my skin so tight and clear. You make feel a little burning sensation when you first put it on but that goes away in a few minutes. Then done, just peel off and throw it away. No mess!
Jennifer S.
Hialeah, FL
I love this! My husband and I use it while we game or watch supernatural and its so fun letting it dry. Its like a mini spa. It also smells like coconut and it comes with MLP stickers and a tiny application brush that works well with the product.
olivia L.
this product is definitely one of the best things I have ever used for my skin. this smoothened my skin out so much and I could instantaneously see and feel the results. I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with oily skin like I do. 👍🏼
Lauren P.
Not only is the mask effective its so satisfying. I love a good peel mask. Make sure to apply generously so you don’t struggle during the peel portion but overall my skin felt so soft and hydrated but clear/tighter immediately after. Love this.
marian a.
Las Vegas, NV
I’ve been wanting to purchase this for some time, and I finally did. I love it! Doesn’t stain my face at all! I noticed a difference in my pores and the elasticity on my face. I’ve applied it four times already and I saw results the second time.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This is definitely a novelty treatment, but really fun for a girls day/night and cute for snap chat and Instagram. The product itself works great just like every other glam glow product, but I don’t know if I would go out of my way to buy again.
Gabriella S.
I loved it! Need more!!! I used it 2 times every week and it keeps my skin sooooooooooo soft and I love using it!!! Ordering more asap!!!!!!!!!!! The glitter was sooo pretty it looked so cute!!! I loved it!!!!!! It looks just like the pictures!!
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
This mask really has it all. It is a firming peel off so it won't be uncomfortable upon removal. It has a great coconut smell, and the glitter is so fun!! I definitely notice I tightened and smoothed appearance to my skin after using this mask.
Shelby R.
El Dorado Springs
Love this product! I think the idea is super fun and cute as well! Seem to do a lot of my dry skin. It’s a little pricey, but definitely worth it! I would definitely recommend this to other if you’re wanting to try something different and new!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?