BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Zia R.
mcallen
This mask felt so good to have on and left my skin feeling firm ,doing everything advertised! Not only did it do that the packaging looks amazing same with the applicator brush . The sparkles and glitter making the makes fun would absolutely recommend
Tracie L.
Wasn’t at all impressed with this, purchased at ulta. For how expensive it was I was very disappointed. All it did was give me a good Instagram photo while having the mask on. Will not purchase this one again but would love to try others of the brand!
Kaleigh W.
Lehighton, PA
I love this product, it's a little pricey but it's seriously worth it. It smells good and it really helps tighten the face. I got it when it was on sale at ULTA. It was extremely effective and I would totally buy it again when I get the money for it.
Olivia M.
I love this it’s awesome it have changed my life in a good way it’s just so great and you have to you use glam glow and it did meet my expectations I love it . It certainly haves a luxurious feel and it looks luxurious i love it and I mostly recommend this to people because it’s fabulous
hailey b.
GlamGlow products are great. I only used this item once, but it was fun & cool. It seemed to be effective, but then again I only used it once. The packaging was decent. It met most of my expectations. I probably would buy this item again. Very nice.
Olivia H.
Blacklick, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this with one of my friends just for fun and in a little under and hour I saw physical results of my skin looking smoother, and felt fresh. I would highly recommend this product although its price is a little up there, it's very much worth it.
Emily A.
Villa Rica, GA
I love almost everything about this mask. It is so pretty and looks really cool. It smells good and makes my skin feel super nice. On the other-hand, it is not cheap and whenever I use it there is always chunks of glitter on my face after I peel the mask off.
Janis S.
Purchased at: Sephora
You will never go wrong with a Glamglow mask. While they are quite pricey., they are so great. This peel off mask is super fun with its glitter touch and makes you feel like a star! But even better, when it dries, it peeks of so smoothly and leaves begins refreshed skin. Not drying, perfection.
Amena R.
Woodbridge, VA
I used to love this mask until one day I used it and it left my face super red. It was almost as if I got sunburn. I threw it away right after and haven’t used it since then. There are other mud masks that are so much better than this and cheaper.
Brittnee S.
This mask is stellar! I mean who doesn’t love a face full of sparkles! Not only does it look amazing it makes my skin so tight and clear. You make feel a little burning sensation when you first put it on but that goes away in a few minutes. Then done, just peel off and throw it away. No mess!
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?