BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Jennifer D.
Pottsville , AR
I’ve always been a HUGE fan of Glamglows Gravity mud! It is my go to, pre-date prep! It makes my skin feel smooth and tight and the look always makes for the best selfies. But just when you think it couldn’t get any better... they go and throw glitter in there!!!! #GiftCrush
Chels L.
I love this mask. I will buy it again when I run out. First of all I love the glitter and the fact that none of it stays behind. The mask smells great and leaves your skin feeling super soft. Make sure you read what the mask is for, it doesn’t clean pores so don’t expect it.
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
I literally will rave over and over with anything glamglow! There formulation for every product is beyond phenomenal! The glitter is just so fun! I did this mask the first time with my sister and my niece and we just loved the fun of the glitter! It’s very firming while leaving the skin beyond soft and smooth! I’ve used this mask literally 6 times and just love it more each use!
Nicole M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I'm not sure the glitter has any real benefit but it sure is cute/fun! I love the way the mask tightens my skin and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. Peeling it off is satisfying as well. I suppose the glitter is just a fun touch and really a good tightening peeling mask would do the same thing.
Nicole M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Heba A.
Camas, WA
I love the idea of glitter in a mask. It makes me excited to use it because it’s fun. It worked really well with my dry sking but one thing I disliked about it is the mess it leaves from the glitter. My mom loved how healthy my sking looked after I used it so I decided to buy her one as a gift and she loved it aswell.
Brittany O.
Bedford, OH
Love this mask! It’s sooo cute with all the glitter in it! It’s such a fun mask to try and play around with weather your by yourself or having a girls night! I didn’t notice much of anything to my skin after I used it but maybe I just have to use it more often! Just a little pricy for a fun mask not a treatment mask!
Vanessa F.
Nederland
It was a pretty great product. It did exactly as it was supposed to do. I would definitally rate this 5 stars every time. And i will also be buying this product agian. I promise it does not dissapoint, i even made my boyfriend try it which also gave me a good laugh.
Keri M.
Morristown, TN
GlamGlow is hands down one of my favorite skin care brands. When it comes to the gravitymud firming treatment, I’ve always been able to see results after one use. The glitter mask is my favorite gift this holiday season because they’ve done a special edition in glitter!
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
My face felt so nice and tight after using this mask! It’s a little pricey, but so worth the money. Makeup looks so good after using this mask and I 100% recommend to everyone!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?