BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Berelis B.
San Antonio
I absolutely love this product , definitely met every expectation I had for it , what you see is what you get it is an amazing product does what its supposed to.
Charlize c.
Marietta, GA
This product is really nice and I love that they made it black with fun sparkles but the product didn't do too much firming on my skin and the price is crazy expensive for the amount of product u get.
Miranda Y.
Corp Christi, TX
Love love love Glam glow. I have almost every product and never have they disappointed. The gravity mud is my favorite type of mask. The simmer and glitter just makes it more fun to do masks. The glitter does rinse off easy. I love the way my face feels after. So tight and firm.
Selena D.
The best facial for any girls night in or relaxing night alone! Pulls all the collagen in your face forward leaving you looking youthful, fresh faced, and revitalized! Plus GLITTER!
Kayla N.
Kingman, AZ
This honestly is my favorite one I've used so far the difference I feel after I use it is amazing and I have sensitive skin and I had zero bad reactions which I was so pleased by.  A little bit goes along way! Who doesn't love glitter though this blown my standards.
Neha D.
this face mask really lifts your skins radiance after wearing makeup for a long weekend. i like to use this at night before i shower. i love the packaging which includes a small brush for application. i only knocked a star off for the expensive price, but it really is worth it!
jaime C.
Boca raton
This was such a cool product. I love glitter so when I saw this I had to try it. The glitter did not get stuck on my face and it all pulled off together. My skin felt baby smooth after use. Would purchase and would definitely give as a gift for anyone who loves glitter like me.
Jennifer D.
Pottsville , AR
I’ve always been a HUGE fan of Glamglows Gravity mud! It is my go to, pre-date prep! It makes my skin feel smooth and tight and the look always makes for the best selfies. But just when you think it couldn’t get any better... they go and throw glitter in there!!!! #GiftCrush
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
I literally will rave over and over with anything glamglow! There formulation for every product is beyond phenomenal! The glitter is just so fun! I did this mask the first time with my sister and my niece and we just loved the fun of the glitter! It’s very firming while leaving the skin beyond soft and smooth! I’ve used this mask literally 6 times and just love it more each use!
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
This mask is not only adorable, it has so many skin benefits. The mask grabs dirt and oil, and even dead skin off of your face leaving you with bright and supple skin. It has glitter in it so you feel so cute walking around while it is drying. I highly recommend all Glam Glow products.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?