BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Won these in a giveaway from a youtuber and the mask is ok. I only used the black one once so far and I like it. Although the glitter in it hurt my face at times while putting it on it’s still a good mask. My skin felt super soft after using it.
Max K.
washington, dc
This stuff is great! I love a good mud mask and this one definitely does an amazing job at cleaning out your pores. It's a bit pricey, especially when comparing to the  AZTEC SECRET Indian Healing Clay . I will continue to use until I finish the container, however I'm not sure if I'll be repurchasing due to price. Definitely good if you can afford it!
Katie S.
Glencoe, IL
My friend has this and I used it twice. I think it’s a super fun mask but I think you’re paying for a fun experience and not the results it claims. I felt like it left my skin tight and not firmed, but I have dry skin and I used it in the winter. I don’t think I would purchase this myself and it’s a good value.
L HEATHER G.
Norton , VA
What’s not to love about the glamglow glitter mask!?!? It’s sparkly and it makes my skin feel sooo amazing. It tightens and refreshes and makes pores smaller. All the GlamGlow products are great!
Jalisa L.
Dolton, IL
This was by far my most favorite mask. Scent was great, and it left my skin feeling soft without drying my skin out and leaving a white residue on my face. This product was a little pricey. This would be like a birthday gift to myself type of mask if I was to purchase it again because it is a little pricey.
Christina W.
river edge
Its lots if fun to use. The glitter is very cool. Weather or not it actually helped my skin is questionable. I dont think its worth the price. The packaging is appealing. If your looking for an okay mask to take selfies with then this is the one. If your looking for an actual effective mask, look elsewhere.
Ashley B.
Manhattan
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask was okay I didn’t like the glitter in it because it was rough on my face when rubbing it in. Maybe if they used some that blend into the skin like a jojoba bead effect that would be amazing. I also read the ingredients and I saw a lot of different forms of alcohol in it. I wouldn’t buy it again.
SmiLey L.
Los Angeles, Ca
This Is A Cool looking product i like the stars but i think this is more for younger people like teens .its fun to ise bit i dont get that full clean rejuvenated feeling
Narineh A.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I LOVED using this product. My skin felt so clean and fresh! The only thing I dislike is how long it takes to dry. The instructions say 30-45 minutes or until fully dry. It actually does take about 40 minutes to dry and that's with a thin layer. If you put on a thicker layer, it takes even longer to dry.
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
I want to love glamglow products... but I just can’t justify them. I feel like you can get the same result from other masks for a fraction of the price. If they lowered their price point by say.... 40% I’d be here for, but until then I’ll pass. This mask in particular does not seem to do anything special for my face.
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
Marissa S.
Livonia, NY
Did this product burn anyone else’s face? I I took it off before dried all the way cuz it burned so bad, my face was super red in all areas applied. GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment