BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Ellen S.
Chicago
This mask is super fun! If you’re looking for a fun product to use for an at home spa night this will do the job. However I don’t think the mask has the same noticeable skin benefits that other glam glow masks are known for. But i’m still happy with the purchase.
Sarah L.
Mckinney, TX
Glitter, glitter, glitter.  The product is fun to use due to the color and all the sparkles.  It goes on well with the provided brush which washes easily.   I'm 38 and have some slight sagging in the jaw line.  Although I like the way my skin feels after use, I am not seeing much firming affect.
Shawna L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Ever wanted to just cover yourself in marshmallows because they smell so delicious? This is the mask for you then! Aside from the marshmallowy smell, its also pretty with its super glittery formula. Lifts and tightens your skin as promised. Enjoy being all glittery for about 10-15 minutes, then once its completely dry, just peel it off.
Karol M.
This is such a fun way to do skin care! It absolutely met my expectations. The price is high but considering how well it works, it’s a great match. Super gentle for any skin type. I would not make any changes
TeresaJ J.
Fort Worth
OMG I freaking love this product. Who doesn’t want a sparkly purple face mask that you can peel off when it’s dry?! I use this mask about three times a week and usually see a subtle difference in the firmness of my skin. OBSESSED. My only suggestion would be to improve the little spatula it comes with and make the scent a little lighter.
Imani W.
Lakewood
This product is so fun and cute. I absolutely love glitter so when I seen this I just had to try it out I think it was different and nice to use it. Plus it leaves my skin glowing
Chloe S.
Warwick
Super super moisturizing!!! It feels almost like after using this product you do not need to put in moisturizer (even though you should). Glitter does not go everywhere. Easy too peel off and non irritating.
Jillian S.
Miami
This is so much fun to use. I love glam glow as a brand. The packing is beautiful and so is the product itself. It’s pricey because it’s glam glow but the product works well! I wish it wasn’t so expensive.
Jade G.
Columbus, GA
When I saw the rave about the GLITTER face mask I just had to try it!! I felt like a princess while wearing it and it made my skin feel so soft afterwards. Definitely a favorite!
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
This mask is SO COOL!! I loved it and highly recommend this to someone looking for a glam glow mask. The brand has high prices, but the results are worth it! I bought mine a Sephora, and it worked so well!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?