BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Lena G.
Très bon produit qui fonctionne! Après utilisation la peau est douce et le rendu est vraiment joli. Ce masque répond aux attentes!
Aanchal S.
Chandigarh
I m a mask lover. This is one of my favourite since I tried it. I also love glamglow. As a brand I prefer products from this brand.
Soniya R.
You must have seen this in alot of insta videos it just tighten up your skin and lift it 😍 love how it works the formula is amazing
وريثه د.
muscat
I like the mask with glitter and it’s good to make my Skin tightening and shine , so I hope to try others products from this brand
Shaz C.
Anstruther, ['', '', '']
I love glitter so this was a must have for me ,whats not to like about a mask that makes you look good during and after loved it
lifewith c.
I’m not sure if it works I’ve used it a few times, my skin doesn’t feel any different straight after. Didn’t meet my expectations
Gracie L.
So much #glitter it's a shame you can't wear it out of the house! It looks and feels #luxurious and left my skin #soft and smootj
Allie G.
calgary, AB
it’s glitter! need i say more?! all the benefits of gravity mud but way more fun. pick it up at sephora and glow like no tomorrow
Micaella M.
this product was sooooo good! i really love all the face mask fron glamglow. my face looks better and better now because if this.
Maddie J.
Only used once but loved it! The idea of it being glitter is so cool! Really met my expectations & was really gentle on my skin.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
Kara T.
Schellsburg, PA
Is this ok to use in your late 20’s or is it more recommended for mature skin? How often do you use it???