BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Maeva
C’est juste ultra marrent de pouvoir retirer son masque en un seul coup pour pouvoir laisser une bonne sensation de plaisir sur le visage ! Un peu cher d’où la note
Hailey K.
I ABSOLUTELY love these masks!! It comes with a small brush to help with application of the mask which helps SO much!! It’s easy to peel off and oh so satisfying!
Robyn F.
Glamglow is one of those products that I need to buy as Soon as it comes out! This was incredible and left my skin feeling hydrated with minimal redness although the black mask wasnt as opaque as I thought it would be!
Cepoiu E.
Firming this is the word
I saw this product on the youtube and they make me to buy it so i tried and the result is magnificent
I am gonna repeat the experience and i will buy another treatment with other nice colors
Nicole C.
Jonkoping
I bought this when it was 20% off in my local drugstore, mind you, it is a bit pricey. It definitely dries out any pimples and extracts a lot of dirt, so do not use this daily! I also recommend using a flannel cloth to remove the clay afterwards because it is so extremely dry. You will VERY likely go through a purging process if your pores are clogged. If you can stand going around with pimples for a few days for the sake of clean skin, go for it! Now?, It definitely lives up to its name, but I gave it three stars because I can’t stand the smell! Awful weird herb scent.
Sara D.
I love this mask! I am honestly such a lazy girl when it comes to washing masks off so when I heard this one was a peel off I was so excited to try it . The application process is just as exciting and makes you feel like a kid again. Every time I do a boomerang of me wearing this on Instagram I get loads of questions as to which mask I'm using . Sometimes when I'm getting ready for makeup I put this one under my eyes to catch any fallout before I gently remove to move on to eye cream and complexion. I do notice the fine lines around my mouth and forehead become smaller after one use and you can definitely feel it tightening your skin while it's drying. Definitely try this one out if you're looking for anti aging and a mess free mask!
Marti C.
i am 100% in love with this product! i am not sure how i’ve gone my whole life without it. this is definitely a product that will be in my routine forever! big thumbs up! i would definitely recommend this!!
Lina M.
cairo
I absolutely adore all of Glam Glow’s masks and products. This gorgeous glitter mask helps in lifting the face while giving a radiant glow and somehow uni toning your skin giving you the perfect skin to apply makeup or even go out with a nude face. I absolutely love it 😍 great masks and skin care products all together
member-60acc
very good product, it does everything that it tells you ok the label. i would recommend this to people and i have bought it for friends who love this product as well.
Nicthee R.
Atlanta
Se me hace un producto que está muy sobrevalorado, porque hay productos más baratos que dejan la misma sensación en la piel, está a demás de ser de alta gama, trae súper poquito (por el presión que estás pagando)
Se me hace algo cool y novedoso pero solo para una noche de pijamadas con tus amigas porque no es la típica mascarilla. Pero de ahí en fuera no tienen nada de extraordinario.
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?