BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Yanibell R.
It's a really good mask but the only special thing it have it's the glitter besides that it is not that special but smell really good
♕ R.
I tried this and it was amazing!!!! I really recommend this!!! Im not kidding... i would buy one more of this but i dont know where!!
Hayley R.
St. John's
I love the glitter mask! My face felt tight and refreshed after the mask, and who doesn't love a face full of glitter?! #princesslife
Lena G.
Très bon produit qui fonctionne! Après utilisation la peau est douce et le rendu est vraiment joli. Ce masque répond aux attentes!
وريثه د.
muscat
I like the mask with glitter and it’s good to make my Skin tightening and shine , so I hope to try others products from this brand
Soniya R.
You must have seen this in alot of insta videos it just tighten up your skin and lift it 😍 love how it works the formula is amazing
Aanchal S.
Chandigarh
I m a mask lover. This is one of my favourite since I tried it. I also love glamglow. As a brand I prefer products from this brand.
lifewith c.
I’m not sure if it works I’ve used it a few times, my skin doesn’t feel any different straight after. Didn’t meet my expectations
Mia ♛.
Cairo
I love the product, but it was more glam than any other dermatologic benefit. I love the feeling of baby skin it left on my face
Estef R.
Es un producto totalmente innovador y de muy buena calidad internacional, el color es divino y vienen en distintas presentaciones
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?