BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Nayely U.
East Orange, NJ
This is a very fun product! I got this in a set that came with the supermud mask, and once it is done, I am definitely getting another one! It does firm up your face as it says, and to me my skin looks super radiant as well! The mask is also very easy to put on. When peeling it off, it isn't painful neither.
J0RD4N D.
Jordan
Such a fun mask! I am super girly so I loved this before I even put it on my face for the first time. It goes on nice and easy with the Glamglow applicator brush. It felt good to put on and didn’t cause any irritations. Glitter going down the sink off my hands/brush is a little concerning but that’s another topic for discussion. I’m not totally sure that it did much for my skin in terms of a firming treatment but I would use it again just for fun. If I did end up having firming results that would just be a cherry on top.
Jonna A.
Cedar Grove
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love this! This product met my expectations and some. I highly recommend. I feel like a new woman after using it.
Kristen D.
Pickerington, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the normal Gravitymud mask, just with glitter. It does look really cool while on but I found that a few of the glitter pieces did fall off when it dried.
Alyssa D.
Wilmore
Purchased at: Sephora
this mask works very well it for sure fires the skin! it peels off easily with no pain at all.
Pamela M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved this mask definitely noticed a difference after using it just once. After I applied moisturizer my skin felt brand new
Julie S.
Indianapolis, IN
I really liked this one I don't think it made my face any firmer but you can feel the tightness when it starts to dry it's definitely glittery and I didn't really see any glitter left on my face and fun to use great for a girl's night in the price is good I would recommend
Reaghan A.
Duluth, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly I just bought this because I thought it was cool to put glitter in a mask without the glitter going into my pores. But it is so amazing. It makes my skin feel tight and firm.
Audrey H.
Cincinnati, OH
This mask is a glittery, fun peel-off that looks and works great. However, my skin did burn a little bit when I first put it on, so be wary if you have sensitive skin. Like all products from GlamGlow, this mask was a bit pricey, but well worth it. My skin felt bouncy and fresh after use. It's also very enjoyable to apply and peel off because of the holographic glitter.
Denita E.
Love this mask, my skin felt so soft and refreshing after I removed the mask, plus it has glitter in it. Who doesn’t love glitter
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
Marissa S.
Livonia, NY
Did this product burn anyone else’s face? I I took it off before dried all the way cuz it burned so bad, my face was super red in all areas applied. GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment