BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Cassandra
The idea of glitter in the mask seems cute but it’s just not practical. It itches my face while it’s on my skin and makes a mess of my sink. This is all preference of course, the whole gimmick is that it contains glitter.
Jaime T.
GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment is a MUST for the holidays! Absolutely adorable and the glitter totally puts you in the spirit. I totslly would love ti get this in my stocking for christmas
Hayley C.
North Vancouver, BC
1. Smells amazing
2. It’s glittery
3. I can actually feel it tighten my skin
So yes. I love this product. It works well and it’s aesthetically pleasing. Not something I buy for myself a lot though. The price is pretty high
Imani S.
I bought this mask at a Sephora and personally tried it out for fun and photos! It was my first time using it but I did use it again and reffed it to friends! It is a bit pricey so if you’re hesitant ask for a sample!
Nikita B.
india
I love it so much, this is the best mask, very easy to used nd that results are outstanding after used this mask my face is very glowing nd shiny I would highly recommend to all go nd used this glam mask I hope u also love it !!! GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment
Melanie K.
stittsville
I’m giving this mask a 5 stars solely because it is so fun! I love the glitter aspect, perfect for cute pics ;) the mask itself was great as well, my skin was super soft and happy (definitely no irritation)!
Lianna💋 A.
Ok I love this product! It is a must buy! Super easy to apply and smells amazing! I have red skin sometimes and I felt that this product helped reduce irritation. It feels amazing when you apply it. When I peel it off my skin feels smooth!
Paige H.
bury st edmunds
I am so so so in love with this😍
I got it offline, definitely worth the purchase
It isn’t to expensive either for the quality of he product
After use of this product my skin felt like silk. So smooth.
I would 100% buy again
Brittany L.
CALGARY, AB
My all time favorite formula but a unicorn edition! Same smell, same tightening feeling and super instaworthy. Honestly, I find you almost don’t need as much per application that he regular formula!
Juliette R.
Orleans, ON
Really smoothing mask! Your skin is left so soft after, I only had a sample but after one use my fine lines were less visible and skin was soft, hydrated. The price is a little high but very effective!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?