BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Allie P.
I would highly recommend this product for someone looking just for an appealing face mask. As far as results I felt like this face mask didn't do enough for my skin. The mask is beautiful on but stung my skin. It came off easily but as soon as I washed my face off my skin appeared red and slightly dry. Again I would highly recommend this product regarding appearance and the smell of it but not if you're looking for something to improve your skin.
I bought this because I seen one of my fave makeup gurus use it in her vid. It was gorgeous. It left my face feeling so hydrated and smooth and bright . I love the fun idea of sparkles in the mask.
Xochilt H.
Clinton, UT
I am absolutely in love with this firm in treatment love the glitter it makes me feel super pretty and besides that actually works tightens the skin and leaves a nice glow after you take it off. I will definitely be buying again
Nicole R.
Abilene
I loved this giltter mask not only did I feel like I was shinny while it was on because all on of the giltter but after I took it off oh myyy I felt like a new women with a new face I loved it!!
Natasha R.
I noticed my skin did feel very tired after using this but I think the thing that’s really cool about this mask is obviously the glitter I think it’s just very fine because you get to pamper yourself and it looks really pretty but I didn’t cause a really cool idea that they had it definitely works is like a regular mass and don’t think it has anything extra special. If I finish school and it looks really pretty
Katlin S.
Thornville, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This was less sparkling than the photo shows. The packaging was damaged when I received it but that’s not a big issue. I definitely felt like a unicorn with it on my face, my 9 year niece & I had a sleep over and we used it.
Zahraa M.
kent
If your someone looking for a treatment for their face then you show try the Glamglow . I really love it it gives my skin a shine after washing it off . I love the glitter ✨ that it has. It gives the motivation to put it on.
Shyanna P.
Milwaukie
Super pretty mask! Applies smooth and is gentle enough for my sensitive skin , along with the adorable packaging topped out at meeting all my expectations. I’d highly recommend this to anyone
Kaitlin G.
Elkton, MD
I was skeptical on buy this product at first bc of the cosmetic glitter and it's not biodegradable but when I found out that it completely dried down and had to be peeled off instead of washing off I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did bc it made my skin feel amazing. So I use this mask twice a week. I wish it was cheaper bc I probably would use it everyday lol.
Aaron S.
United states
Who doesn't love a beautiful sparkling mask that purifies! YES PLS! I didnt notice much the first use other than it smelled good and look pretty!😁 but after a few uses I noticed the benefits.
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
Marissa S.
Livonia, NY
Did this product burn anyone else’s face? I I took it off before dried all the way cuz it burned so bad, my face was super red in all areas applied. GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment