BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Tairra B.
Honestly this is 5 out of 5 product my skin has never felt so good before I love waking up in the morning knowing that my skin looks good and feels amazing ! GLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment
Kelly S.
I've tried this at a friend's house and cannot believe I don't own a jar myself! I love the peel off mask idea as I prefer this to using a mask that requires a wash after (with this a quick rinse after is all that is required). I love the glitter! I have just ordered my own jar and just waiting for it in the mail to arrive. Can't wait to use it again!
Sandra Z.
Vienna
It does what it says and it looks great while you use it. It is a peel off mask so the glitters won’t pollute the water since washing off is not necessarily required. I still a have lot left in my pot and I’ve used it quite a few times. For me as a student it is an investment, but one I’m happy to make again.
Yomna A.
It is my favorite mask the best part of this mask when you can you lift and also the best part when you apply the mask on the face and the glitter all around very nice and morse to riser I do recommend this
Tate M.
I saw a YouTube use this and recommended it so I purchased and the first time I used it I knew I would be repurchasing! It applied well and I felt results not too soon after using. I think it is a little pricey for what it is however it is a lovely product
Noëmie R.
Testé et approuvé ! Au début ça fait peur, l'odeur est forte et une fois appliqué ça chauffe mais c'est normal ! Ensuite la peau est trop top, j'adore vraiment le rendu qui tient plusieurs jours ! Seul bémol... Le prix... Mais je l'achèterais quand même ❤️
Mackenzie B.
Toronto
Noticed a difference from this product right away... reduced my pores, elasticity, brightens, softens, smooths, etc. Also love that there is glitter and it’s super fun to put on! It didn’t make my skin red or irate it at all so it’s good for all skin types!
Kattarak A.
Hamilton, ON
I love the firming quality of this mask. The suspended glitter is too cute! I put under eyes to catch shadow fallout while doing my eyes and it leaves a smooth and toned area perfect for makeup. It's a splurge but hey great for an instant tone up.
Nina M.
SO PRETTY!! I tried this mask on my face and i thought the glitter was going to be a nightmare by scratching my face but it didn’t! On the plus side it is a peel off mask so it isnt messy like some other wash off masks. My skin felt great after one time! The price is a bit of a reach though.
Magali s.
Beirut
The first impression was that looks good!! Great for taking selfies too . Apply the mask and wait until it dries than peel it off. Here s where you find that your skin is more toned and feels more fresh but particle of glitter remain on the face .
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?