BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Amy J.
Metcalfe, ON
A great gentle face mask to tighten your face and neck to make your skin look and feel younger. I use once a week mixed with the glamglow face wash and it works wonders!
Gloria M.
Genève
It is a very nice product always enjoing the feeling after taking it out of my skin. Very usefull expecialy if you have blackheads the time of pulling it up you see the blackheads and after washing your face it feels soft.
Karima a.
casablanca
Je suis déjà tombé amoureuse des paillettes !! Une fois sur le visage il rend trop bien vraiment j’adore ! Ensuite pour le retirer au top pas douloureux, j’ai presque réussi en une fois ! On peut sentir des picotements mais c’est la gamme glamglow ça c’est souvent ! A voir sur la durée mais là je suis fan !
Kyla T.
Calgary
Very fun and exciting mask! I love how my face feels afterwards, my skin feels great! Plus the packaging is the cutest thing ever 🤗GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment
Jessica M.
Toronto
This mask is great and does help clear up acne. I like using it as a full face mask or as a spot treatment. I found this mask to leave my face pretty red after using it so I would suggest using it at night if you have sensitive skin. One thing that I really didn’t like about this product was that it dried up very quickly. I bought this mask around Christmas time in gift pack where I received a full size of this mask and a sample of 2 other masks. I kept good care of it because it’s very pricey and I wanted to get the my money’s worth, I hadn’t use the mask for about a month and one day I opened the jar and it was completely dried out I was very shocked because I had kept it sealed and in a cabinet. On the package it stated that this product is good for 12 months after you open it which I found not to be the case I had only had it for about 6 months ( I only used it when I had very bad breakouts) In conclusion I wouldn’t buy this product again I have found better detoxifying face masks that give way more product for a better price and that don’t dry out!
Xsin O.
Bremen
I really love this facemask it is doing its job very well. The packaging is practical. I would use this product again. İts very effective even after the first use.
Rhiannon J.
I love the GlamGlow Glitter mask!! I tried this out after watching the Jeffree Star review on youtube. The mask makes skin feel extremely smooth after use and I would highly recommend.
shizzly
Białystok
As all of the glam glow masks awesome, you pay for the quality and i’m fine with it because it works. The pink glitters adds a bit of fun to your skincare routine. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone.
member-1216d
The packaging is glamorous and it feels heavy and pricey. It doesn’t meet completely my expectations.
It was pricey but worth it.
It leave my face more firm and soft.
Maybe I will buy it again, I still think there are good drugstore masks
nikkita T.
This is an amazing product highly recommend it definitely gentle not harsh one but yes it is a bit pricey depends which area you in but definitely worth it, I constantly am repurchasing this item and 100% would recommend it for others.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?