BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Yessenia B.
Tijuana
Me encanta i love this product very very much lo recomiendo mucho me encanta y me agrada el precio
Kacey R.
Pilot Point, TX
I love glam glow, it’s super expensive but totally worth it! My skin looks amazing when I use this
Danica C.
Very good product.........makes skin feel amazing!!! Would like to try other Glam Glow products!!!
Amanda H.
Kearny
Great product. Leaves my skin smooth and glowing. I recommend to everyone and will buy this again.
Courtney G.
Manchester, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
My skin felt AMAZING after taking this mask off. I would love to buy the full size of this product.
Ellen S.
Stamford
This mask is good for making your face feel tighter. I liked it a lot but I’m not sure I’d buy it.
Adriana P.
Valley Center , CA
I didn’t think I would like this, because it was a gift from a friend decided try t and I love it 😍
Jallissa R.
Middletown , NY
I loved this product one because it was too cute, two because I felt that it cleaned my face well.
Christa G.
Steilacoom
Love this mask - it’s not for the faint hearted as it’s packed with punch but does the job so well
Samantha G.
Winter Haven
Love the glitter masks and GLAM GLOW. Been hearing about this brand all over the place and love it.
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
Marissa S.
Livonia, NY
Did this product burn anyone else’s face? I I took it off before dried all the way cuz it burned so bad, my face was super red in all areas applied. GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment