BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Karina O.
Gauteng
I love this mask!!! It left my skin feeling soft and “tight”. I was scared that the glitter might scratch my skin, when I bought it, but to my surprise found it to be a super smooth formula and enjoyed every second of the experience.
Katarina M.
Aleksinac
I love this one. It's fun and good for your skin. It brings all the sparkle and mask lovers together for something beautiful and amazing. My skin was refreshed and smooth to the touch after using it.
Rukshana B.
Omg what can I say first of all I love loveeee their packaging it’s so eye catching and glamorous the product is amazing never seen anything like it ! Product over all is good wouldn’t say amazinggg but a must have as it’s differnt
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
This one is a very cute in a very pretty mask with the glitters in it and i use it after my night routine and after i wake up in the next morning i feel really glowing.
Emily G.
East Sussex , Eastbourne
LOVE THIS SO MUCH! The glitter might not add any skin care benefits but it sure is pretty! The thing I love most is that it is actually a really great mask! This made my pores almost non existent!
It’s definitely worth the price, I use this 2-3 times a week and it’s so effective for my skin. My skin instantly feels softer, tighter and healthier. Will definitely be using it again.
Dana A.
jeddah
It smelled great, but left my skin very dry and flaky. Maybe I didn’t use the right product for my skin but I would like to try out more. My mother used it instead of me and she said it worked wonders for her skin so a plus !!
HANNAH M.
Haddington, East Lothian
Can never go wrong with a glam glow mask, this particular one isn’t my favourite but I will reach for it every once and a while. On the plus side I do feel like my face is firmer after using it!
Nina H.
Glamglow Glittermask - first of all it is such a beautiful looking mask! It felt so refreshing afterwards and it was so fun to look at it with all these beautiful stars in it. Very refreshening, tightening and I just loved it.
Amanda L.
Windsor
Super pretty to put on! Amazing results. Its very gentle on skin and wipes away impurities and dullness. A bit on the pricey side but the packaging and treatment itself is gorgeous & really works! I would definitely recommend.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?