BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Alina R.
Oxberry Avenue, SW6
Recently decided to try this product and was so surprised. I used to use sonic mask but this one changed my opinion. It’s so beautiful. Actually there is almost the same effect but I really like the color and the stars inside.
Pinali J.
I have been using this product since a long time and I absolutely love it. It's really good for my skin as I have to travel a lot due to my work. It's the best product
Abbie F.
I applied this to my t-zone area and it was amazing. Get really into your problem areas. This is gentle on my skin but that’s my opinion as outcomes vary with the user. I am a first time user to this mask. Would recommend.
Linda R.
Regina
Thank you Glamglow! I purchased this product based on the recommendation from a Sephora consultant and I was not disappointed. The product smelled so yummy and dried quite quickly which was nice. My skin felt supple and hydrated and appeared fresh and youthful.
Marie R.
charchigne
Ce masque est magnifique avec les paillettes ! Une fois appliqué l'effet est vraiment super beau. Aplication facile, se retire très bien sans douleur. Effet un peu chauffant mais comme tout les masques glamglow. J'adore !
Chané d.
I am one of those extra people when it comes to glitter! And a face mask with glitter in is just so cute! It’s definitely a good product, feels very good on my skin. The texture is good and I would definitely 100% buy this again!
member-0d65e
This one was fun to use and so pretty. Very instagram friendly. Got it at Sephora as soon as it came out but for the actual benefits, I am not sure if it actually did much. It is really pricey but fun.
Tiana M.
This mask releases excess oils from pores with no burning or itching found. It is quite expensive but does excel against its competitors. I have used this a few times now and I think it is the perfect mask for my skin
Cha C.
Mon masque préféré non seulement il raffermit la peau mais il resserre également les pores. L’odeur est magique sucré ça me fais pensé à l’ananas je trouve avec des étoiles et des paillettes. Ce masque j’espère va devenir un produit phare de la game !
Amany A.
Dubai
Kind blowing it getting off all the unhealthy layers over ur skin , keeps it soft and it met my expectations for a clean skin . It is a realky Good value of money . I always buy it again and again , super nice
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?