BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

The Canadian Mom (.
Edmonton
I love this product. I have dry skin and it feels great. The packaging and how it looks on the skin is so neat. The only thing I don’t like is the smell of it. As long as you let it dry long enough it peels of easy and looks magical. 😍 love it. A little goes a long way.
Arya D.
Mississauga
Although many people have a lot of great things to say about this product, it was a little messy for me personally. I feel like it worked really well on my skin, but the application process was a bit of a hassle. If you have the time to spend a bit longer applying, removing and cleaning up after using this face mask, this product is great!
FtM |.
fujairah
adorable the packaging, the consistency is like honey. After removing the mask, my face still felt tight. I know, one of the benefits of the mask is tighter skin, but this felt more like I needed to moisturize. My skin definitely looked radiant and brighter, and it felt smoother. I also noticed that my face appeared more lifted, especially around my cheekbones. However it is very expensive.
Danielle T.
Details
Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry

What it is:
A firming mud mask treatment that delivers serious skincare benefits, visibly firming, lifting, tightening, and toning your skin for defined-looking contours.

Solutions for:
- Pores
- Loss of firmness and elasticity

If you want to know more…
All the benefits of the original GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment, now in glitter to take it to the next level. This holographic sparkle treatment delivers mega-targeted ingredients like a TEAOXI® complex of licorice and marshmallow leaf that help make skin’s contours feel firmer and look more defined after just one shimmering use. Paint on the star-studded glitter mask, let dry, and peel it off to reveal a tighter, toned, and more lifted you. Once dry, the mask is removed in a perfect glitter peel with no leave-behind. Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of #GLITTERMASK.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates

What else you need to know:
Frequently asked consumer questions:
Will the glitter be left behind on my face?
For a perfect glitter effect and peel, allow mask to dry fully before removing. Be patient and take lots of selfies.

Will the glitter clog my pores?
No, the glitter will not clog your pores.

Will the glitter wash into the water cycle and harm animals/our water?
The mask peels off and is discarded in the trash. If any excess mask remains, wipe from face.

Will the glitter particles scratch my face?
The glitter particles are suspended in the gel formula and are comfortable to wear.

Why would you put glitter in skincare/what does it have to do with skincare?
GLAMGLOW believes that serious skincare can be fun. They have been innovating their #GRAVITYMUD Firming Treatment collection with color, therefore taking it to the next level with glitter!

What is your glitter made of? Is it plastic?
#GLITTERMASK is made with the same high-quality cosmetic-grade glitter used in facial makeup. It also peels off to be discarded in the trash (not rinsed off with water).
Maria C.
Doral, FL
This mask promises that it reaffirms, lifts, tones and gives a sexy contour to the face, and that it works for all skin types.
When applying it generously on the face I realize that it has a mint sensation, I leave it on my face for 20 and it has not dried completely yet, wait 10 more minutes to remove it and in doing so I feel the need to wash my face and apply creams moisturizing because I dried it quite.
In very humble opinion I do not recommend it because it is a very expensive product in 69 usd and that is based mostly on the marketing of the galaxy because I have seen better masks, I did not like it.
Klaryssa Z.
pickering
Works great! Really depends on how your skin is. I have sensitive and dry skin and it was worth the buy. A little pricey but buying online you don’t often find something much cheaper if it works.
Ah1am_Ah1am T.
London , Perivale/ Greenford
Oh my god this mask is amaaaaaaazing and looked so nice after applying the mask it’s gonna dry and then when I removed it all the der dirt and bad skin gone as well ... loved it so so so so much
Naomi F.
Nr4 6bg
Was really good on my skin, it made it feel really soft it’s definitely worth a try. Everybody do have different skin types and it will work for some and not for others but for me it definitely worked it my made my skin feel healthy and fresh and I felt like I could be confident in my own skin again.
joaqishia P.
cape town
i used it for the first time it was amazing my face felt great i am less fortunate so i cant buy it every time i got it as a gift it was so great and love the packaging it is great the glitters is so my style and my mind was blown with how soothing on the skin i would recommend this to everyone
Michelle T.
Miami
Love! Love! Love!
This mud deserve like a million stars. Absolutely one of my favorite facial muds to grace this world. It cleans your face and picks up makeup/dirt that you haven’t been able to get even with washing. It’s great for your skin and gives you a deep cleaning. It has helped me with blemishes and fighting off acne. Seriously try it!!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?