BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Chloe-lee T.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Glam glow you are my boo I love you!!! When you purchase this product is comes with a little brush to apply the product with. I bought this product from my local drugstore boots. I feel like the glitter could be a little bit smaller but hey who loves glitter because I do. No the glitter does not hurt when applied. I feel like this mask is very satisfying and especially when removing it. I love this stuff!!!
Alexa🌙 C.
-Esta es la mascarilla que mas me gusta ,esta de todas es la que mas me a funcionado  me encantaria  otro de estos para hacer un video para mi canal de Youtube recomendando esta mascarilla 100% 💘
Charlie W.
use this mask every night before bed and leaves me with hydrated, firmer skin. love the package so much! i could not fault this mask at all! it was gentle on the skin too and i would definitely recommend.
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
This is one of my form favourites in my beauty routine!!! This mask is very firming and gets rid of any breakouts you may have (but if they haven’t surfaced yet, this mask will bring them up so just be careful with that). I would recommend to anyone who needs a detox in their skin! This literally zaps the pores out of your skin!
Yomna A.
It is my favorite mask the best part of this mask when you can you lift and also the best part when you apply the mask on the face and the glitter all around very nice and morse to riser I do recommend this
Emily M.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen
When you first open gravitymud the smell can seem quite overpowering, however on application it is clear that this is only because of the wonderful mix of ingredients! Can feel your skin getting tighter instantly, and I have to admit I saw a brightness on my face the next day. Quite expensive for what you get, however not bad for a gift or a 'treat yo'self!' purchase.
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
This mask is incredible, why didn't anyone else think about adding glitter to make a mask look pretty? I hate it when you have a green face mask on and you have to look like an ogre for half an hour, it is amazing and make your skin feel so good!
Kendra M.
Chatham, SC
This face mask was fun to use, I love that it's all sparkly. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth, as well as my pores looking smaller. The mask smells nice as well which is a nice bonus. I would recommend leaving it on for at least 40 minutes so it can fully dry, making the removal cleaner and easier. To me, this mask is a bit pricey for the amount you get in the jar.
Tasia T.
Surrey, BC
This mask actually hurt my face the glitter pieces really scratched the surface of my face I’m not sure if it was supposed to do that or not but I feel like this mask is really only selling because of it aesthetic values so I wouldn’t really recommend it if you have sensitive skin
Taylor T.
Fredericton , WY
This mask leaves my face feeling smooth and makes my pores look smaller. It also smells very nice so that’s a bonus. The price is a little high for how long a jar lasts, but it won’t stop me from repurchasing. It comes of usually in one piece also. The best part? Great for selfies.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?