BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Anna A.
Pimlico, London
Needless to say it’s a very unusual mud mask :) funky glitter is perfect for a girls night! Apart from glitter, the mask is actually working pretty well. Can get a bit “spicy” on your skin at first, but after a minute or two it is absolutely fine. The smell however is quite strong. If you can’t stand fruity sweet smells, his mask is not for you.
The masks leaves you with a smooth clean baby-like skin after the useGLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment
Dunyya S.
Kitchener
I got this at a discounted price from fabfitfun in their fall add ons but it’s really good. I really felt it firming my face after about 10 minutes... it also came off in one piece.. also I like the smell and it’s oh so pretty I’m blown away! Edit: The only con is it’s really really expensive on a budget without the discount but it is worth it my skin looks noticeably better so I will be repurchasing it
Yasmin b.
Packaging is very good and the product is fun to use. I enjoyed using this face mask because of the colour and how my skin felt afterwards. My face felt firmer and my skin looked bright. I would definitely recommend!
Lexy J.
St Mary, Stony Stratford
This stuff is amazing! It makes my skin feel so beautiful and renewed. I love the glitter but it can be difficult to come off afterwards. Overall the product is beautiful and I love it so much would recommend to all!
Amiee W.
Glam glow are openly one of my favourite brands for face masks. They always make it skin feel so soft after use and when I saw this was coming out, there was no way I could pass it up, it’s full of glitter after all! Who doesn’t want a sparkly face? The glitter doesn’t stay on your skin afterwards either and peels right off with ease!
Zoran M.
I love the effect of this mask an the sparkles and smell. If I have an important dinner or meeting I always use it to make my skin looking tighter, younger and ready for primer and foundation. Definitely try it
Soupeara B.
Ottawa
I already love the original firming mask so when the glitter one came out, it was no exception. Skin felt firm and my complexion was brighter. I love the packaging and I love the look of the mask application. Be warned though, I heard the my little pony glitter firm masks leave a residue of whatever color you get on your face. This one has not, thank god! All in all I do prefer the original as the application is smoother and you get less product with this one because of the added glitter.
Chloe-lee T.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Glam glow you are my boo I love you!!! When you purchase this product is comes with a little brush to apply the product with. I bought this product from my local drugstore boots. I feel like the glitter could be a little bit smaller but hey who loves glitter because I do. No the glitter does not hurt when applied. I feel like this mask is very satisfying and especially when removing it. I love this stuff!!!
Alexa🌙 C.
-Esta es la mascarilla que mas me gusta ,esta de todas es la que mas me a funcionado  me encantaria  otro de estos para hacer un video para mi canal de Youtube recomendando esta mascarilla 100% 💘
Charlie W.
use this mask every night before bed and leaves me with hydrated, firmer skin. love the package so much! i could not fault this mask at all! it was gentle on the skin too and i would definitely recommend.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?