BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
[product:glamglow-#glittermask-gravitymud-firming-treatment] This stuff is a must have! I've never seen anything like it. First of all I love the glitter that's in this mask , so you can look fabulous while getting fabulous skin. After you apply and let it dry , you literally pull off like a sheet mask. This product definitely does what it says and leaves you with a glam glow! Highly recommend.
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not gonna lie, I think that glamglow is kind of overrated. Are use this mask, mostly for the hype, and I really don't feel I got anything out of it. My skin didn't feel any tighter or smoother. It was nice to do a mask though, in general. The rest of my skin care products went on nicely afterwards; I will give it that. I probably won't buy any other GG masks, but would be willing to try more as samples.
Samm J.
Trenton
I bought this mask, because it looked promising. I ended up doing a tutorial for it which was perfectly fine for my facial routine but the next day my forehead broke out in bumps. The glitter is extremely sharp and scratches the face which I think is what causes most irritation. I was extremely upset especially since I love a lot of products you guys offer . But this one is a definite no no no
Sarah P.
Parma
This was a decent mask. I liked it came with the applicator. Nicely packaged. I think over priced. Felt nice after wasn't drying like some masks where you immediately feel the need to moisturize after.
Gracieee j.
canton
I got this product honesty because it was pretty .It wasn’t anything crazy nice but it wasn’t bad. It was gentle on my skin and firming which it is supposed to do. So I would definitely get this mask for a pretty spa day !
Allie P.
I would highly recommend this product for someone looking just for an appealing face mask. As far as results I felt like this face mask didn't do enough for my skin. The mask is beautiful on but stung my skin. It came off easily but as soon as I washed my face off my skin appeared red and slightly dry. Again I would highly recommend this product regarding appearance and the smell of it but not if you're looking for something to improve your skin.
I bought this because I seen one of my fave makeup gurus use it in her vid. It was gorgeous. It left my face feeling so hydrated and smooth and bright . I love the fun idea of sparkles in the mask.
Taylor J.
Orlando, FL
This mask is so pretty! I love everything sparkly and not only is it pretty but it is a good peeling mask that peels away dirt from clogged pores. This mask is the true definition of Glam and Glow
Xochilt H.
Clinton
I am absolutely in love with this firm in treatment love the glitter it makes me feel super pretty and besides that actually works tightens the skin and leaves a nice glow after you take it off. I will definitely be buying again
Nicole R.
Abilene
I loved this giltter mask not only did I feel like I was shinny while it was on because all on of the giltter but after I took it off oh myyy I felt like a new women with a new face I loved it!!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?