BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

David A.
Such a fun mask to wear. It felt like I was putting glitter glue on my face! This mask was extremely effective, my skin felt so toned after just one use. This is a great product but I think it may be just a bit over price for the size of the jar.
Jessica M.
Toronto
This mask is great and does help clear up acne. I like using it as a full face mask or as a spot treatment. I found this mask to leave my face pretty red after using it so I would suggest using it at night if you have sensitive skin. One thing that I really didn’t like about this product was that it dried up very quickly. I bought this mask around Christmas time in gift pack where I received a full size of this mask and a sample of 2 other masks. I kept good care of it because it’s very pricey and I wanted to get the my money’s worth, I hadn’t use the mask for about a month and one day I opened the jar and it was completely dried out I was very shocked because I had kept it sealed and in a cabinet. On the package it stated that this product is good for 12 months after you open it which I found not to be the case I had only had it for about 6 months ( I only used it when I had very bad breakouts) In conclusion I wouldn’t buy this product again I have found better detoxifying face masks that give way more product for a better price and that don’t dry out!
Charlotte B.
Home Park, Oxted
Im obsessed with this mask ! As soon as Glamglow related pictures of this mask i knew i would love it and i was right, i have all three colours and i love them all the same. They smell amazing, they have such cute packaging and the mask itself really does live unto its expectations - its just like the Gravitymud mask but with a different texture and glitter particles (which aren't uncomfortable at all). Its such a cool concept and such an innovative idea for a mask. I would really recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it or the Gravitymud masks, you have to they're all incredible ! You won't be disappointed !!
Jessica B.
Winnipeg
I Really l really love glam glow products… They have multi masks for all different skin types in there gift sets. For me almost all of them worked nicely together for daily & weekly skin care regiments to repair my aging skin. The products that I don’t use myself I give to my sons girlfriend who, being young, has different skin issues than I.
I would like to see an aging skin care package they would recommend in a bundle but all in all I am very pleased with the glam glow products I’ve purchased. GLAMGLOW #Multimasking Mask Treatment Set
Dimya W.
Toronto
This mask is awesome. It spreads on easily and I love how it dries to a metallic silver color. Very cool. This is the first peel of mask I've tried that actually peels off easily. Any tiny bits left behind wipe off easily with a wash cloth. My skin does look smoother and more radiant. I don't really have any wrinkles as I'm only 30 but I do have large pores. This tones them up and I really do notice the difference. I'm buying the full size. This is the only face mask that I've ever really loved.
Lea P.
This mask is great, it looks good and is Instagramable! The peel off form of the mask is interesting and cool, the idea of the black mask and the plastic star glitter is amazing! Honestly, I would only use this mask a few times because it looks good, but it didn’t work at 100% for me, it is still great😊
Mikaelly S.
Mombaça Ceará
Quanto a mim, esperei cerca de 40 minutos e toquei a máscara com meu dedo indicador para ter certeza de que ainda não estava molhado antes de puxá-lo. Para ser honesto, eu era meio céptico que eu não viesse nenhuma partícula de brilho no meu rosto, mas eu estava provado errado. A máscara saiu sem esforço e minha pele estava livre de brilho - e visivelmente mais firme. Eu ameiiiiiiiiiiii

Esmelinda E.
Doral, FL
I wanted to try this out so bad because I have blackheads and I breakout sometimes and not to mention I've tried EVERYTHING and nothings worked for me. I got a sample with one of my orders and I love it! I seen a difference right away and my skin felt so soft and clean afterwards. Blackheads were noticeably lighter (it will take a few times until the pores fully get unclogged), pores were smaller, and my face had a nice glow to it. I used it after I used GlamGlow face wash, the two together will make your skin clear up in no time. I definitely recommend this product as well as the face wash. I'm going to be buying the full size.
Mizba R.
Absolutely Love this product! Cleansed my Face completely, this is a good mask after a heavy skin care as it really helps to relax your skin and add this tightness to your face. by doing this it shows that it has really helped my skin and I could see results in just 3 weeks of using it. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT and definitely Recommend it!.

@mizba_r Instagram
Kate♥️ B.
London
I definitely did use and will continue using this ABSOLUTE BAE for the rest of my liiiiife!!! It definitely worth the price plus brings your mood so much up once you see what the texture looks like (If you fancy Instagram selfies especially and I KNOW Y'ALL DO))!
Comes off extremely easy, doesn't leave some of that product's sticky layer. You will observe an amazing result surely! skin gets firmer, tighter, lifting effect is incredible and in other words it's just what the package title says GLAMGLOW.. skin just glooooows the whole day long!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?