BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Kelsey W.
Owasso, OK
I’ve never tried a firming mask that I like as much as the regular gravity mud firming treatment, I have no idea why it says I chose the #glittermask BUT this one seems like it would be so fun for something different and perfect for pictures!!
Ariana P.
Willkes-Barre
It’s very good product and it firmly dries.its a little harsh. But its over all a good product. It has nice packaging. Its my first time using it . Its a bit pricey for a mask I would not try it again.
Alexia W.
Hazard
Awesome mask!! Lives up to the Firming claim! Very effective and leaves my skin feeling renewed!! Would highly recommend!
Megan S.
So pretty! A total benefit that pales in comparison to the forming results—a great pick me up after a long day at work.
Elisa R.
Love glitter mask, the packaging is attractive and the consistence is wonderful. Like all glam glow products is a bit pricey but liked it!
Lily H.
Norwalk
Beautiful appearance and amazing smell to the product. Made my skin so soft and smooth. Always cute packaging and a very good product. On the pricier side, but definitely worth it. I have recommended to all my friends and I would definitely repurchase
Celeste J.
Westland
Worked AMAZING. This is a mask I would highly recommend, it worked amazing and when it dried it wasn’t patchy or thin.
Valerie C.
Mobile
Glam glow is hands down one of my favorite facial product brands!! First I’ll start by saying not only is the product fantastic but it smells incredible! Now I won’t lie this isn’t the cheapest line of skin care products but I promise you it’s well worth the money!
Annie Z.
Buffalo, NY
This mask clears your pimples over night. It also helps deep down in your skin and gets rid of the dirt left inside. I use this mask once a week and I don’t ever want to run out.
stephanie d.
kansas city
Glam glow are my ALL time favorite masks!! I have LOVED everyone I have tried! The silver one is so cool. My skin feels and looks amazing after each use. It is a little expensive but totally worth it!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?