BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Sonya H.
Omaha, NE
I bought this because it was recommended. I really like the tingle. Leaves my face feeling soft and pores smaller.
Harlee T.
Spring, TX
This is okay but way too expensive for what it is. It’s really fun to use though but it doesn’t do too much for me
inlo r.
Owatonna
Had to try it out when I saw it all over social media and had to say was impressed by how my skin felt afterwards!
Portia K.
Redwood City
LOVE THE LITTLE STARS IN THIS MASK!! I don’t think it’s effective as a face mask. It’s just aesthetically pleasing😍
Shauna O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Really fun to apply but most of all you will definitely see a result overall my face really started to brighten up
Samantha ♍.
Paramount , CA
Great mask and super fun! I love the way it made my skin feel. It was a decent product overall and I’d recommend it
Vy L.
Atlanta
This mask is so pretty because of the glitters in them. And it smells sort of like coconut! So fun to peel off too
Hannah C.
Belmont
My skin feels amazing and soft after I use this!! I wish it wasn’t so expensive or I would be a regular purchaser.
Jessalyn D.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s okay nothing that great not really worth the money honestly only bought it because it had glitter stars in it
Yenis A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Estoy muy satisfecha lo recomiendo mucho,si aún no la usas que esperas para hacerlo,veras q a ti también te gustará
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
Marissa S.
Livonia, NY
Did this product burn anyone else’s face? I I took it off before dried all the way cuz it burned so bad, my face was super red in all areas applied. GLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment