BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Nellaine C.
Louisville
I'm a big fan of masks an glitter an this product gives me both
Lush is the best all their products are wonderful an so good for your skin as well as eco friendly
They bring such a delightful feel when you use them especially this one . Great products great sents what more could you ask for .
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Tried this because a friend let me try hers. I was shocked my super sensitive skin wasn't irritated by this at all. And no you cant feel the glitter scrapping on your face honestly I was worried about that.
Sofia B.
I love this mask! It’s smells super good and is so pretty. I have only purchased this once but it lasts a long time overall. It is very effective and makes my skin feel amazing after use. I would 100% buy this again when I finish this mask.
Emily K.
This mask smells like anise and is fun to use! Everyone loves a good peel mask and you can feel the charcoal working to clean out the pores. I wish the container were a bit bigger so there was more bang for your buck but it is a solid mask!
Caitlyn W.
Bangor, ME
I’ve heard really good things about this mask so I had to try it. I figured 55$ would be a lot for a mask but after realizing how much is in this little jar, I was happy. Great feeling on the skin and you can tell it’s working while it’s on. My skin is incredibly soft but also, firm. Super happy with my purchase!
Brittney S.
This mask was very easy to use. I love how fun the glitter is. It’s a bit pricy, but I was able to get it on sale. The smell of this mask smells like pineapples. It literally smells SO good! It’s easy to peel off. If you have sensitive skin, I would not recommend as it hurts a little bit to peel off and the glitter might end up scratching your face. I have semi-sensitive skin and it was fine with my skin.
Samm J.
Trenton
I bought this mask, because it looked promising. I ended up doing a tutorial for it which was perfectly fine for my facial routine but the next day my forehead broke out in bumps. The glitter is extremely sharp and scratches the face which I think is what causes most irritation. I was extremely upset especially since I love a lot of products you guys offer . But this one is a definite no no no
Arlene T.
I used this product once because I got a sample. I feel like it did nothing to my skin . Other products I’ve used make a difference after just one use. I would not buy this specially since it’s pricey .
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not gonna lie, I think that glamglow is kind of overrated. Are use this mask, mostly for the hype, and I really don't feel I got anything out of it. My skin didn't feel any tighter or smoother. It was nice to do a mask though, in general. The rest of my skin care products went on nicely afterwards; I will give it that. I probably won't buy any other GG masks, but would be willing to try more as samples.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
[product:glamglow-#glittermask-gravitymud-firming-treatment] This stuff is a must have! I've never seen anything like it. First of all I love the glitter that's in this mask , so you can look fabulous while getting fabulous skin. After you apply and let it dry , you literally pull off like a sheet mask. This product definitely does what it says and leaves you with a glam glow! Highly recommend.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?