BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Christine N Clay C.
Orlando
This product is so moisturizing and I LOVE the glittery product. This is definately the mask for a Unicorn Queen!
Monica V.
bonham
I just love this face mask!! The product itself is great but the sparkles that’s in it makes me feel hella cute 😂
Donia N.
Chicago
The cutest product I have. Doesn’t leave the skin dryGLAMGLOW® #Glittermask Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment
Sheena K.
Plano, TX
I love this mask. My skin feels baby soft after using. It does smell kind of strange, but it looks super cool on.
Jena B.
I really like how this made my face feel after I took the mask off. Glamglow masks have never disappointed me!
Jessica E.
Chesapeake
Very pretty I love it very much I’ll bring it on all my trips and all to my friends house they love it as well
Meagan M.
Chatsworth
This is a great mask it feels so nice on the skin and makes your face look great I love all glam glow products
natalie m.
Ecorse
this is so good! it made my skin feel super soft and smooth and it is sooo pretty! it was also super fun to do
Courtney H.
Racine, WI
Works very well..use at leaat twice a month ..love it enough to allow my daughtwr to use it at 13 for her akin
Alexandria Z.
sacramento
All of glam glows masked are really good I kinda just bought this cause glitter ya know but it’s really pricey
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
Dulce O.
Is this product worth the asking price?.. Also when applied does it dry fast on your skin?.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
How is this for oily skin? Is it worth the hype?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?