BY GLAMGLOW

Serious skincare can be fun. That’s the magic of GRAVITYMUD™ #GLITTERMASK.

Research Results: 90% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned.

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
AJ A.
Maryville
I only use this before doing major makeup for very special occasions but I love how it gives my skin a noticeable lift. Of course it doesn’t last forever but just that extra lift for a special occasion is very nice.
Danielle H.
Bought this product and it worked firmed under my eyes made them have less wrinkles the packaging was great and I would recommend it to others to try it goes on perfectly and smooth! I would buy this again and again
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
This was definitely the prettiest mask I’ve ever used! I love glam glows products and packaging for that reason, it’s just such a visually pleasing brand! The product itself however, was just like any other mask I’ve used... but with a WAY higher price point! You don’t get that much product for the price, and it didn’t do any miracles on my skin. That being said, I don’t regret buying the product I just probably wouldn’t buy it again unless it were cheaper.
Meredith R.
Dubuque, IA
Love this mask!! I prefer to apply the mask using a flat brush which allows the product to be evenly distributed and reduce wasted product. The mask is easy to wash off the brush and my skin after I let it dry for about 20 mins.

I use the Gravitymud mask 1-2 times a week. After each use my skin feels smooth and fresh. My pores appear smaller and it does a great job at reducing my blackheads and breakouts.
Heidi S.
Prescott
GLAMGLOW® Youthmud® Tinglexfoliate Treatment it irritated my skin and the smell was funny to me, I really wanted to like this product, it would not stop me from trying another product from GlamGlow!!!
Laurel A.
Love this mask!!! Easy application and looks super cute and sparkly when on. Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. This product met my expectations and was very gentle on my sensitive skin. I highly recommend!
Julie D.
I find this mask really tightening and firming to your skin so I do like it. But i prefer other glam glow mask but it is very fun because of the glitter and overall I wouldn’t buy it again but really good mask.
paisley p.
I was hesitant to try this mask considering the fact that it’s made of glitter and I don’t see that being useful. I was disappointed, but not surprised. It didn’t provide me with any real help of effectiveness.
Jazmin A.
I really like how it has glitter in it doesn’t affect anything but it’s just nice and playful to have something shiny and pretty in this mask by the way the mask works great as well I would definitely buy again
Blake G.
Winchester, Virgnia
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing! I love this so much. It really take cares of your skin !! I don’t know what I would do without this product. It’s just so easy and nice on the skin and leaves a wonderful result. All my friends know when I use this because it’s so good !
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How big is the container? Is it really worth the price tag?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Where can I buy this from.?
💖Princess B.
League City
Are these products really worth the price?
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
How much do you like this product?
Kara T.
Schellsburg, PA
Is this ok to use in your late 20’s or is it more recommended for mature skin? How often do you use it???